Honored Contributor

Re: QVC now the Josie Maran channel

How much body butter does one require??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dee88junior 

ITA and especially 99% of the time on the weekend---its Josie or her IT Cosmetics Woman Tongue  I watch Saturday's AM Style, one of the few fashion shows I find enjoyable, (Leah is a good host), but the show is ruined because instead of fashion, they devote a LONG block of time to focus on one of these brands...and it seems actual fashion is shown less and less....When I see either of these brands I leave my TV set and go and complete a household chore and then watch the rest of AM Style...OR totally turn the channel....If QVC wonders why beauty product sales are down....Its called OVERSATURATION!!! Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@Foxxee - Q2 has live shows from noon to midnight ET on weekdays and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET on weekends.

@loriqvc 

But the problem with Q2 is either a lot of cable companies dont carry it (and people dont wanna stream it).....OR they show the exact same products at the same time on Q2!!!!  Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Josie is a money maker. Why not. Also very attractive

Esteemed Contributor

As long as Josie Maran's products are bringing in the dollars, you will continue to see her. And, for those that don't know, whenever her products are ordered when she is on the air, it counts towards the amount of air time she receives.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was the shoe channel.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Don't forget these.....

@Mz iMac 

Que up Barbara Streisand's song, "The Way We Were"....🎵memories like the corners of my mind..of the way we were..🎵....Woman LOL  (BTW has the Flashpad been permanently retired and replaced by the FlashCUBE??) 

Let's just picture this.....if I was snowed in with bitter cold weather (a difficult thing in South Texas but lets go with the scenario), all the books on hand have been read, ....and I was only able to view QVC's two channels and there was a choice :  Flashpad/Twister Tracks Or Josie Maran/IT Cosmetics....my personal choice would be .....envelope please: 

See the source image

And the winner is----FLASHPAD/TWISTER TRACKS ......(hey Twister Tracks would make a good gift for my cats....Cat LOL)

Honored Contributor

haha.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

Not to mention hours spent on a mattress TSV.Ridculous

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AussieLuvr wrote:

@Foxxee Don't forget Canon digital cameras, all manner and means of vacuum cleaners, and Go Daddy sponges.

It wouldn't be Christmas without yet another vacuum cleaner in our house, lol. Just kidding. Smiley Very Happy

@AussieLuvr 

Don't forget the (it wouldnt be a Q Christmas without them)---FLASHLIGHTS---great for teacher gifts, bus driver, nail tech person, dog groomer, and for that gift closet Smiley Wink