Re: QVC now the Josie Maran channel

Don't forget these.....

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@dee88junior wrote:
It seems like her stuff is always on. 🙄

Well today anyway.  I have passed by the Q channel several times today and she is on with a sequin cocktail dress.  

Esteemed Contributor

@dee88junior wrote:
It seems like her stuff is always on. 🙄

I love Josie and her products.   Don't bother me.   I also used to not be able to watch JC.  Man watching her today I have to say she has really improved.   Great Host now.   

Honored Contributor

Enjoy Josie...When she brings sets of products tremendous savings.

Esteemed Contributor

@latenightlady wrote:

Haven't been heere in a long time........everything I say seems to get negative remarkls.......one omore try.........I like Josie Maran.....no all of her products but I could stand Josie w/o that Jen character that drives me nuts. Take her hands and expressions away and she would be absolutely useless. Sorry. No hostess has ever affected me like she does. I've been here forever and won't leave because of her but turn her off the minute that I see her on.

@latenightlady 

I think Jennifer is related to Jim Carrey. Have you ever seen the faces he can make? It's rather amazing, like his face is rubbery and can be contorted every which way. 

Esteemed Contributor

To me, QVC is becoming the Josie Maran channel and the IT Cosmetics channel.  I don't watch much, but whenever I flip over to Q, it's one or the other.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

I use some of her products but I am so tired of seeing her and hearing the same stories. I never watch her shows anymore.

Honored Contributor

I love Josie’s body butter.  I watch her shows to see if they have a new configuration set.  The one with the mega size body butter & Argan oil, plus the travel sizes of each, all in one set, is my all time favorite!  It’s not available all the time, and they have removed auto-delivery on it, so I watch and swoop in like a hawk when it’s available.  

I also like Jennifer hosting very much. 

Respected Contributor

@Baylie wrote:

I use some of her products but I am so tired of seeing her and hearing the same stories. I never watch her shows anymore.

And seeing her swirl her fingers in jar of BB and rubbing it all over till she looks like an oil slick.

Trusted Contributor

@Foxxee   You’re so right!