Contributor

QVC now the Josie Maran channel

It seems like her stuff is always on. 🙄
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC now the Josie Maran channel

People make that same comment about many of the products.  Usually they are just not interested.

Esteemed Contributor

See, now that's funny to me, because I get the impression fashion & accessory shows are always on.

Clothes, shoes, handbags.

Contributor

Haven't been heere in a long time........everything I say seems to get negative remarkls.......one omore try.........I like Josie Maran.....no all of her products but I could stand Josie w/o that Jen character that drives me nuts. Take her hands and expressions away and she would be absolutely useless. Sorry. No hostess has ever affected me like she does. I've been here forever and won't leave because of her but turn her off the minute that I see her on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Be prepared for Poo Pourri, Christmas gift bags, and Berkshire blankets for the next 3 months, too.  Also, add that talking stuffed toy dog.  I think I have seen all of them 20+ times each in the past few weeks.  

To be fair, sometimes they were on Q3 repeat channel.  

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@latenightlady wrote:

Haven't been heere in a long time........everything I say seems to get negative remarkls.......one omore try.........I like Josie Maran.....no all of her products but I could stand Josie w/o that Jen character that drives me nuts. Take her hands and expressions away and she would be absolutely useless. Sorry. No hostess has ever affected me like she does. I've been here forever and won't leave because of her but turn her off the minute that I see her on.

I absolutely can't watch her. 

Super Contributor

@Foxxee Don't forget Canon digital cameras, all manner and means of vacuum cleaners, and Go Daddy sponges.

It wouldn't be Christmas without yet another vacuum cleaner in our house, lol. Just kidding. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee - Q2 has live shows from noon to midnight ET on weekdays and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET on weekends.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AussieLuvr wrote:

@Foxxee Don't forget Canon digital cameras, all manner and means of vacuum cleaners, and Go Daddy sponges.

It wouldn't be Christmas without yet another vacuum cleaner in our house, lol. Just kidding. Smiley Very Happy

@AussieLuvr 

True!  It's as if we turn into Pigpens around the holidays.  

Halo, too.  We'll be starting our cars in our sleep.