Super Contributor

Re: QVC needs to bring back Patti Reilly. She was a fantastic host.

Patti has a successful business in Los Angeles as she is a coach for new hosts, vendors primary selling beauty products. Her goal is to show u how to present your products and triple to quadruple your sales. She has a ton on connects in the beauty world. She is missed at the Q. Honestly as people mentioned nobody can really host PM style without the diva persona. LA Diva Reilly as I call her has what it takes and she is missed. Heck surprised HSN hasn't tried picking her up even as a vendor for beauty products. Another thing I read Patti is 37 close to 38. She looks great for coming close to 40. Looks great for being in her late 30s

If she is so successful in sunny LA, why would she want to come back to PA? Stop the insanity!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Valued Contributor

On 12/29/2014 santorini said:
On 12/29/2014 KKali said:
On 12/29/2014 StuffyBug said:
On 12/29/2014 Cardamom said:
On 12/29/2014 santorini said:
On 12/29/2014 Cardamom said: How about Christa Pitts? Anyone remember her? She was adorable and easy to listen to.

She doesn't need the money.Smile Her family is responsible for the Elf on the Shelf items.

I'll be darned! I didn't know that. Thanks santorini.
So, someone should not be hired if that person comes from a wealthy family? Wow.

Wow is right. Unbelievable.

Wow right back at you for the goofy and judgmental responses. She IS PART of the company. She has presented her items on Q.

Back at you: So what???
Trusted Contributor

On 12/29/2014 Suz_What said: Patti hosting was an automatic turn the channel for me. Different strokes, I guess.

Oh, geez -- me, too!! I couldn't watch her at all -- and certainly wouldn't watch her if she came back.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd rather watch Patti than some of the current QVC hosts.

Frequent Contributor

They should hire Diana - the host that left HSN last yr. She would be a good choice for the style shows

Respected Contributor

I wonder what JONNYSBRO's relation is to Chatty Patti.

Respected Contributor

What makes anyone think that Patti would want to come back to QVC ????

Esteemed Contributor

Why are some folks fixated on bringing in someone new (or, in this case, used) when there is a roster of about 25 hosts already on the payroll? Surely someone in the current stable can do the job.

Super Contributor

On 12/30/2014 GoodStuff said:

I bet Chatti Patti is happy as a clam starring in cheesy marketing videos on late-night TV channels nobody ever heard of.

Super Contributor

Patti has been gone for some time now, still some of you like tearing her apart. How very sad!