Honored Contributor

Re: QVC needs to bring back Patti Reilly. She was a fantastic host.

On 12/29/2014 Perkup said:

Lisa's moving on leaves many questions. Patti Riley is not the answer. Hi, Patti!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yes, for real. Lol
Super Contributor

Somebody really wants their job back, move forward, two wrongs DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT. QVC needs to add some pizazz to the host line up, but these two are gone for reasons. Neither one of them ever really cared about the viewer because they were in your face obnoxious about the things the viewers did not like.

Super Contributor

I liked Patti and thought she did well. People on this board crucified her and I thought that was shameful.

Valued Contributor

On 12/29/2014 Spunkyspouts said:

Somebody really wants their job back, move forward, two wrongs DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT. QVC needs to add some pizazz to the host line up, but these two are gone for reasons. Neither one of them ever really cared about the viewer because they were in your face obnoxious about the things the viewers did not like.

Sure, and that's why Lisa was the most watched host ever. lol If you think Lisa was asked to leave, you are...well, you fill in the blank.

Respected Contributor

I do think Patti was a good host. I don't understand why people didn't like her. She seemed knowledgable about the products and was not a valley girl

Valued Contributor

On 12/29/2014 Ladybug724 said:

I do think Patti was a good host. I don't understand why people didn't like her. She seemed knowledgable about the products and was not a valley girl

I agree. People didn't like her because she was too perky and after she lost weight...forget it. They hated her for that. She couldn't win.

Valued Contributor

On 12/29/2014 Cardamom said:
On 12/29/2014 santorini said:
On 12/29/2014 Cardamom said: How about Christa Pitts? Anyone remember her? She was adorable and easy to listen to.

She doesn't need the money.Smile Her family is responsible for the Elf on the Shelf items.

I'll be darned! I didn't know that. Thanks santorini.
So, someone should not be hired if that person comes from a wealthy family? Wow.
Valued Contributor

On 12/29/2014 StuffyBug said:
On 12/29/2014 Cardamom said: How about Christa Pitts? Anyone remember her? She was adorable and easy to listen to.

She doesn't need the money.Smile Her family is responsible for the Elf on the Shelf items.

So, someone should not be hired if that person comes from a wealthy family? Wow.

Wow is right. Unbelievable.

Respected Contributor

On 12/29/2014 KKali said:
On 12/29/2014 StuffyBug said:

Wow is right. Unbelievable.

Wow right back at you for the goofy and judgmental responses. She IS PART of the company. She has presented her items on Q.