Respected Contributor

QVC needs some warehouse adjustments

[ Edited ]

As a long time QVC shopper I am noticing some negatives in shipping. At no time in the past few years has it taken over 2 weeks to get an order out of the warehouse. Possibly because. I am thinking, so much is shipped in from overseas. I placed an order 9/13 and it won;t ship for another 2-3 days. Also the "new" free exchange program is not working well I personally have had at least 3 orders that I wanted to exchange and they were cancelled instead. I also had at least one where I wanted a merchandise credit not a refund. That was not done. They either need more people in the warehouse or more careful people in the warehouse.

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC needs some warehouse adjustments

@wakefield64 wrote:

As a long time QVC shopper I am noticing some negatives in shipping. At no time in the past few years has it taken over 2 weeks to get an order out of the warehouse. Possibly because. I am thinking, so much is shipped in from overseas. I placed an order 9/13 and it won;t ship for another 2-3 days. Also the "new" free exchange program is not working well I personally have had at least 3 orders that I wanted to exchange and they were cancelled instead. I also had at least one where I wanted a merchandise credit not a refund. That was not done. They either need more people in the warehouse or more careful people in the warehouse.

Not to mention the awful return time.  It takes 3 weeks to process after it sits in my town's post office for almost a week.  What a joke.  This is when I use their return label.

Respected Contributor

To add to this conversation, I sent 2 clothing items back the week of August 28th. One was a pair of D&Co pants and the outer seems had threads sticking out and were coming apart so it was a defective item and the 2 nod items was a pair of Isaac pants that I just didn't like. 

I usually get an email stating about the return has been sent back, but this time I didn't which I thought was odd. Anyway 2 weeks passed and I saw nothing. I did a live chat and the CS lady ask if I had used the Q return label and I said yes. She then said they couldn't track where it had been returned. She went ahead and refunded my account, but this will be a huge problem for customers since the holidays are coming. 

I don't know what the answer is but it does need fixed. 

Respected Contributor

These problems are happening over and over and have experienced the same problems mentioned here.  Over many years never had a problem, during the last year, more problems than in the last 30 years.  And extremely slow to return and process if, indeed, it is done correctly. I am buying much less due to the chronic problems with either ordering or return, doing more business elsewhere.  Now I understand if you must cancel an order, do it before midnight of the date of order, or you are locked out from cancelling.

And, I am not seeing any improvement with the complaints.....

Respected Contributor

The only think I have really noticed is the "In Process" time has become much longer. I recently exchanged a Bixby Key for another Bixby Key. It went smoothly and took about two weeks.  I did one thing - I taped a piece of paper on the inside box that said it was an exchange not a return.  I did this in addition to including QVC's return slip.