Esteemed Contributor

Re: Brenda and LaTeef Wedding

@I am still oxox

Probably because some folks like the Brenda they see as a model on the Q and are happy for her.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

true....no body forced me to go to this site.  I took her recommendation because I respect and find most of the posters on this board to be intelligent and insightful.  

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat  Thank you for posting this.  If it had been posted by the OP, I would have understood why there was any interest in this video.  The person getting married is a model on QVC.  I didn't know that...so that is why some viewers might be interested.  Thanks for the clarification. 

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd

Ha ha funny, you know that there are some on here with star obsessions, just look at the number of LR threads that still crop up

@phoenixbrd wrote:

true....no body forced me to go to this site.  I took her recommendation because I respect and find most of the posters are this board to be intelligent and insightful.  Unfortunately, this was an anomaly.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd

No worries  

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@bbydol

She certainly looked beautiful.  I wish them a wonderful life.  I sure hope no one is posting negative comments about her and her wedding.  I see one forum has already been moved.  I do wonder how many QVC people were invited.  

@Teddixat I saw Susan Graver when Brenda and her husband were walking back up the aisle at the end. Brenda looked lovely.

Esteemed Contributor

@DJs mom 

Thank you.  That's nice.  I wonder where got married.  The setting looked lovely.

Contributor

I just thought some people might want to see Brenda as a bride.  Thats all.  Not trying to start anything.  I wasnt there.  I saw it on youtube and brought it here.  I like weddings so i thought I'd share what I saw.  

jeez louise...

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox- I don't think Brenda or LR classify as "stars"? 
@I am still oxox wrote:

@phoenixbrd

Ha ha funny, you know that there are some on here with star obsessions, just look at the number of LR threads that still crop up

@phoenixbrd wrote:

true....no body forced me to go to this site.  I took her recommendation because I respect and find most of the posters are this board to be intelligent and insightful.  Unfortunately, this was an anomaly.

Contributor

She did look beautiful and really happy.