Regular Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.sad}I also.remember the days when there was a wide variety of items and the prices were reasonable. Speaking of the craft shows which I really enjoyed, check the program guide for March. I read in the Insider due to popular demand there is going to be a craft show. Don't know if it will compare to the old ones.Will.have to.watch.I also enjoyed Galery Glass and made "stained glass" for my front door. It has been up there for at least 20 years.Can't beat it. My neighbors thought we purchased a new door.

Regular Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.sad}I also.remember the days when there was a wide variety of items and the prices were reasonable. Speaking of the craft shows which I really enjoyed, check the program guide for March. I read in the Insider due to popular demand there is going to be a craft show. Don't know if it will compare to the old ones.Will.have to.watch.I also enjoyed Galery Glass and made "stained glass" for my front door. It has been up there for at least 20 years.Can't beat it. My neighbors thought we purchased a new door.

Regular Contributor

Forget to mention that I purchased jewlery and the quality and price was right. Now all you see is Bronzo and cheaper quality brands. Will say though the Veronese Colection is good. I can wear with my real 18k and you can't tell.

Regular Contributor

Forget to mention that I purchased jewlery and the quality and price was right. Now all you see is Bronzo and cheaper quality brands. Will say though the Veronese Colection is good. I can wear with my real 18k and you can't tell.