Honored Contributor

Re: QVC loves those huge prints

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

constant negativity is not healthy

Relax. OP doesn't like big gawdy prints. She can post her opinion. I'll bet there is something you don't like too. Not a big deal.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@HonestLife wrote:

@ellaphant So are you complaining about MBR or the vendor? I don't understand what you're saying here. 

You don't? There are certainly prints that are very attractive. But a huge printed shapeless, oversized item such as the one MBR was wearing, are not flattering. On anyone. 

In YOUR opinion

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think MBR looks just fine in that dress.  It is a good color for her.

I don't find it to be a huge OR gawdy print at all. 

I think it is a sublte print compared to many I have seen.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

Relax. OP doesn't like big gawdy prints. She can post her opinion. I'll bet there is something you don't like too. Not a big deal.

thanks......i am very relaxed.  viewing comment history is very easy.  one would then see only negative.  

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

@TheMemphisVette , Not necessarily, are you familiar with the concept of toxic positivity ?  I see it a lot here, where opinions are discounted if they are negative and venting is met with useless platitudes. Of course some people default to negative, but sometimes you just have to have your say, and then move on. JMO

hmm.... all posts are negative.   clearly that is beyond an opinion.

@QVCkitty1 

@TheMemphisVette   I see the OPs post as being a statement of fact and not negative.  The fact you may not agree with her does not necessarily make it negative for the rest of us.

I see the OPs post as being a statement of her own opinion, not fact.

@jonbon    Here's the dress in question.  I don't think anyone can deny its oversized, boxy, you can't see the big graphic design because it's white and this is poor quality taken from video.  The top was so bad (ruffly cap sleeves) Marybeth put the sweater over it.

Screenshot_20220321-221753_kindlephoto-1830669132.png

Yeah, no.  That s not a good look but they probably made her wear it.  We all need to cut her some slack. Poor MBR 😂

Respected Contributor

Agree @ellaphant .  That is one unflattering dress. Easy pass for me. There is nothing good about it.