Valued Contributor

QVC just went off the air here in WI

Strange. Wonder what's going on. All other wi-fi devices working. 

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC just went off the air here in WI

They're okay here.  You're missing out on the George Foreman indoor / outdoor electric grill.

Esteemed Contributor

Why don't you call your cable provider. They may be having an isolated problem with the signal of QVC's broadcast.  It's not unheard of for a channel to be glitchy or not coming through with one provider while other services are transmitting it just fine. 

Honored Contributor

@Whosits wrote:

It's on in Reno, I just turned to it.  I see Amy showing clarks.  I have not watched in a while.  Amy's hair is longer and softer looking.  Make up is not harsh.  She looks nice.  I was going through channels earlier and Kristin was on.  Her hair looks great.  Much nicer looks without the the make up and hair peopleSmiley Happy

New Contributor

My cable company said it is not them.  This is a change QVC has made.  I saw a banner going across the top of my screen saying that QVC would not be here anymore.  No more shopping for me unless I go to Shophq

Respected Contributor

@KathyIowa wrote:

My cable company said it is not them.  This is a change QVC has made.  I saw a banner going across the top of my screen saying that QVC would not be here anymore.  No more shopping for me unless I go to Shophq

??? If you can post on these boards you can watch QVC on whatever device you are using.

Honored Contributor

@KathyIowa wrote:

That is too bad. I guess sakes from your area are down perhaps?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Whosits wrote:

@Whosits 

This thread is almost a year old....For current information go to the CUSTOMER CARE Category and read current responses and recommendations there...... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”