Valued Contributor

QVC is sooo on top of it!

[ Edited ]

They called me today to let me know someone tried to log into my account a few days ago but they couldnt. Qvc can see if someone is attempting to log in and if they fail then q reports back to you asking if that was you. With all our information now being sold to big businesses without our consent, Im so glad and thankful that Q is on top of it! I wish more companies would do the same instead of selling consumers out. Now that Federal government is looking the other way, I feel like the pressure might be on the States to protect its people. Who knows. California is the only state that passed a bill this year to protect the privacy of people. So, businesses have to let the consumers know if and to whom they are selling their information to. I wish others would follow... There are so many people hacking to get our information that its not easy to feel like you're information is safe. So much for American consumer protection. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Occasional Contributor

Re: QVC is sooo on top of it!

Thank you for the information. I would never think of someone hacking into my Q account.

Respected Contributor

@mintedrose That is great that they did contact you about someone trying to access your account. I think it would of been better if they notified you the day it happened, not a few days later. I do applaud them for doing it though. 

Honored Contributor

Are you able to change your email address.  I think I'd do that and use a stronger password.

Honored Contributor

change your password and delete your CC