Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@BirkiLady - UPS SurePost is used for outbound shipping, not return shipping. QVC partners with Newgistics for its returns process, engaging local agents to pick up packages from USPS locations (which are only hubs and have nothing to do with the process after initially scanning the QVC label) and then send them through the Newgistics shipping routes back to the Q. That process is slower than slow and is not likely to improve since it is by definition the lowest-priority shipping method available.

@loriqvc : Always glad to get more information on how the Returns work, thanks.

None of my returns are processing well. I have 4 returns that are marked "received" or "delivered" to the Q, 21 days ago, but NO CREDIT, NO NOTICE, still waiting . . .

Respected Contributor
This past Monday I returned two items, shipped my way UPS, the clothing item was processed by Q on Friday and my account has been credited. Meanwhile also shipped a Jewelry item same way, my way, and has not been processed.

Interesting that I returned an item to HSN same day, (shipped my way) Monday of past week, received, processed and credited to my account, within four days of shipping.

The pre paid labels, while convenient, seem to take forever.
Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor - Since you can confirm that your returns were delivered more than a week ago, I suggest reaching out to the QVC Social Team for assistance; they're great at getting the ball rolling with returns and refunds: qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

Super Contributor

W

ell I am happy for you but its not shipping anything I have ordered any faster.. I get a notice that it shipped via UPS  and later get a message that it doesnt qualify for the UPs and its going usps.. which takes forever just today I got a message that my order shipped.. after sitting in processing for 5 days