Respected Contributor
I agree about not getting too excited. I thought it was greatly improved a couple weeks ago then a noticeable slowdown occurred again for me. Ordered three Honora bracelets that coordinated with QVC Big Deal, order was placed on a June 10 and still “in process”, yet another order placed June 11 shipped a couple days ago.
Honored Contributor

I just checked my Tolani top TSV.  Its a UPS-USPS combo.  I'd sure like to know what percentage they save on shipping using these combinations.  With Evine I have to specify expensive express shipping to get certain things shipped to my post office box.  Phooey on them.

Respected Contributor

I wish fast shipping was true for everything I ordered. Got another QVC email today apologizing for delayed shipping.

Super Contributor

I ordered 7 days ago...shipped in 7 days and now Sure Post has it somewhere.
First a week is too long to wait for an item to be shipped. And second UPS handing off the USPS is inferior delivery method.

I hadn't ordered in a little while and forgot the reason I quit buying was due to undependable shipping....slow and "Sure Post".
My US mail people don't ringthe doorbell if they deliver to the porch and  sometimes shove packages so hard into the mailbox which opens on either end that the package shoots right through and out onto the ground on the other side. Complaints do no good...even our US Representative complained for us. Nothing affects the USPS.

Sadly I'm going to have to end ordering at QVC.  Too bad because I like some of their products.

Respected Contributor
Someone on these forums mentioned about losing interest in the product ordered because it takes so long to receive. Number of days it takes to process plus number of days it takes to ship especially with USPS. Have to say many days I feel the same way, having to check order status and then shipping status for days and days gets old.
Esteemed Contributor

Received a total of three packages from QVC today. Two were shipped via UPS and one via USPS. The USPS arrived a day AHEAD of the EDD.  QVC has never been late with a package IIRC, but this quick processing and shipping is encouraging me to order more than I have in many, many years!

My checkbook may not think it is such a good thing at the end of each month! Smiley Wink

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Frequent Contributor
Right now I’m waiting forever on some packages traveling like snails through mail innoventions (ups/usps). If amazon prime can get my stuff to me in 2 days , why can’t qvc?
Respected Contributor

Ordered a pair of D&C crops on June 9 and received them today, 13 days later. I hope that is the last slow delivery. 

Super Contributor

I ordered a pair of pants on Tuesday and I was shocked to find them in my USPS mail box on Friday.  I am in CA, and they came from Ontario, CA, but I was still shocked because I know that Ontario has been the subject of some slow-shipping complaints lately.

Thank you, QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC is shipping FAST!

[ Edited ]

Yaaaaaay! I ordered a duster by Attitudes by Renee on 6/16 and it came today! There have been times when I did not order an item because of the shipping time needed. This is definitely a welcome change that I hope will continue. Smiley Very Happy