Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC has to devote more effort to returns

Let's see if the QVC quick returns works for me. I just sent in an email detailing my returns to that address noted. Either ICE my former emails to the wrong address, or mine were never processed. But I never had luck with the quick returns. I always had to call. That's time consuming on both of our parts. Perhaps this time they will be processed without a phone call.

Trusted Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but Easy Returns won't work for some of us.  I do not own a printer, in fact we got rid of the two we had due to severe space limitations.  Second of all, we are one mile off the public road, so no one is going to come to the house for pickup.  Other companies I deal with don't cause "return exasperation."  They just open the boxes and credit the account.  So simple, no special teams or procedures.  

I am not sure I understand what you are saying, however you don't need a printer for easy returns 

you just email Qvceasyreturns@qvc.com

give your order number item number description reason for return and how you would like to be refunded. They get back back to you quite quickly and issue your refund.

Also as stated if you are exchanging and the item and it is available they will send the exchange out before they get your return. So I am not sure what you mean by using a printer. 
I have been using qvc easy returns ever since it started. I also think they have excellent customer service. Once they started the social team and qvc easy returns it was the best thing they ever did.

Esteemed Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@Effie54 Sorry, I respectfully disagree as just used easy returns earlier this week & no issues at all.

I'm just used it again, I guess we will see. 

Trusted Contributor

@Effie54 I wish you nothing but good luck w/your easy return ... it's interesting that some of us have no issues while others do.  Sometimes I swear it's the darn gremlins.  

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

QVC provides OUTSTANDING customer service support via the Social Team and Easy Returns. They expedite exchanges and returns. No waiting time.

I just returned a beauty item for refund. Sent email to Easy Returns with order info, dropped off the package at USPS. Within several hours of my email being sent, I received an email from the Easy Returns team confirming that my account was updated with the return, credit was issued and the associated A/D was cancelled. 

SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE 👏🏻

I do agree that QVC provides excellent customer service. 
That said, it must be the luck of the draw, depending on who responds to the customer's email. I did exactly as @Chi-town girl  did, except I waited a week after dropping off my return at USPS (using the prepaid return label) and checked to make sure my return was in transit to the return center before emailing the social team with all necessary info. I received a return email from customer service simply stating that they would make  a note that the items were defective so that when the package was received and processed by the return center I wouldn't be charged return shipping. So I guess some returns get expedited, some not. IDK 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Maltichonmom17  - did you email the QVC EASY RETURNS team? The Q Social Team assists with pricing credits and follow ups, but they aren't the primaries for exchanges or returns. 

@Chi-town girl, is there a different email address for the easy returns team vs. the social team? I used the social team email address. 

@Maltichonmom17  Yes. Look under Returns on this site.

Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@Effie54 Sorry, I respectfully disagree as just used easy returns earlier this week & no issues at all.

I did last week as well @colleena 

Received a very fast response from EZ returns.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the biggest failure of QVC's return dept is the continual errors they make.

I know we all sometimes add detailed notes on the return which they completely ignore and credit us incorrectly.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but Easy Returns won't work for some of us.  I do not own a printer, in fact we got rid of the two we had due to severe space limitations.  Second of all, we are one mile off the public road, so no one is going to come to the house for pickup.  Other companies I deal with don't cause "return exasperation."  They just open the boxes and credit the account.  So simple, no special teams or procedures.  

But @depglass 

You don't need a printer....just use the return label included.  If there is none, they can mail you one.

Are you saying you don't get your mail delivered directly to your home?  You have to drive one mile to get it?

If that is not the case and your mailman comes to your house, you just put the return in your mail box and go online and schedule a free pickup.  You will get TWO email receipts...one for the scheduling of the pickup and one when they actually do it.  Those ARE you receipts.

EMAIL the EZ returns dept with the order info. and how you want it handled.

Edited to add:

Sorry...kind of a duplicate!  Should read all posts b4 I respond.

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@colleena wrote:

Then I disagree. Mine take a month, and I ALWAYS have to call! Lucky you! 

@Effie54 

You are misunderstanding....

@colleena  is telling you that the EZ returns Dept is STILL available.......

IF you use them, your refund or exchange is quicker.

If you are just sending things back, YES, they do take a month.

For faster service, you need to email EZ returns.

For the 20th time, I did that and it did not work 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 

The longest it has taken me for a reply was 2 days.  Last time it was within hours.