Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC has to devote more effort to returns

@RespectLife wrote:

@Effie54 

The longest it has taken me for a reply was 2 days.  Last time it was within hours.

I sent the information AGAIN to the QVC quick returns. Nothing yet....

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 have you cecked your Spam folder? Just wondering if the email went there.

Esteemed Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Effie54 have you cecked your Spam folder? Just wondering if the email went there.

Yes, no reply. I tried 4 times. So who ever is lucky enough to have their returns processed immediately is lucky. Didn't work for me. 

Trusted Contributor

@Effie54 I am sorry to hear that.  You shouldn't have to but maybe give the social team an email to see if they can figure it out.

Not the same at all but I am having issues w/my automatic refill on my heartburn med - been going around & around on this the last couple days ...

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife  Agreed......Receiving the exact same incorrect size twice in a row is unacceptable. Once O.K. a mistake, but twice same  exact error is unacceptable. Three weeks  exchange for a total of six weeks. Usually a month for a refund.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

QVC provides OUTSTANDING customer service support via the Social Team and Easy Returns. They expedite exchanges and returns. No waiting time.

I just returned a beauty item for refund. Sent email to Easy Returns with order info, dropped off the package at USPS. Within several hours of my email being sent, I received an email from the Easy Returns team confirming that my account was updated with the return, credit was issued and the associated A/D was cancelled. 

SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE 👏🏻

I'm afraid I don't share your sentiments...so lucky you for getting such great service. 

Respected Contributor

I returned the Garden Reflections hanging basket Thursday and used the Easy Returns method. I received a reply email from QVC Friday that they were issuing a refund.

New Contributor

This return stuff is really bad. I had a notice that my credit was processed n that was from a December return! That made me wonder … how many more of my returns could be sitting in limbo. So I gathered all the ones I didn’t see marked “ returned” n brought that to their attention. At that point , they had no choice but to process those immediately n not have me wait months or if at all! All I can suggest to all who post here n HSN is to send these complaints to the powers that be. Because I doubt if any of them bother to read what’s written here. 😡 If they did , maybe things would have improved. So , obviously not!
Honored Contributor

To answer a couple posters who addressed my problem directly - I understood you needed a printer if you didn't have a return label.  I am one mile off a public road and 25 miles from the post office, so no one is coming out here.  I have a PO box.  Right now I have almost $500.00 tied up in two returns, one is about two months old.  I may cry Uncle and notify Social Team, but I just can't undestand why QVC can't offer the same service other mail order companies  and shopping channels do.