Honored Contributor

QVC has to devote more effort to returns

I have a JAI bracelet that was returned about three weeks ago.  No, I don't want anyone bothering to expedite it.  I know it will be processed eventually.  This bracelet was over $200.00 on sale.  I had ordered the bracelet while still on sale in a larger size on waitlist.  Rather than risking another $200.00 plus I cancelled the order. Why can't QVC just transfer or hire more employees to process returns?  Yes, it will cost money.  But you are losing sales as evidenced by the huge decline at Christmas.  If we don't feel comfortable that waitlists and returns will be handled in a timely manner, we just won't place the order.  Remember waitlist orders are filled out of those return boxes just piling up somewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC has to devote more effort to returns

You are right, The return department is a mess! I don't really want to hear any excuses about Covid, they can't get help, whatever the excuse is. All the other mail order companies get their returns turned over and refunded within a week. QVC takes 4 to 6 weeks sometimes. This is just ridiculous, and unacceptable. No more excuses. I have to call Customer Service every other week to go through my returns, and get my refund. This was never like this years ago. This makes me not want to buy any more. Not to mention the huge return fee taken off from the label every time you return something that doesn't fit, because of their in accurate measurements.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree, would be nice to improve return or exchange processing. I just was credited f by QVC or a Christmas gift return , however It has not posted to my credit card as yet .

Honored Contributor

QVC provides OUTSTANDING customer service support via the Social Team and Easy Returns. They expedite exchanges and returns. No waiting time.

I just returned a beauty item for refund. Sent email to Easy Returns with order info, dropped off the package at USPS. Within several hours of my email being sent, I received an email from the Easy Returns team confirming that my account was updated with the return, credit was issued and the associated A/D was cancelled. 

SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE 👏🏻

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

QVC provides OUTSTANDING customer service support via the Social Team and Easy Returns. They expedite exchanges and returns. No waiting time.

I just returned a beauty item for refund. Sent email to Easy Returns with order info, dropped off the package at USPS. Within several hours of my email being sent, I received an email from the Easy Returns team confirming that my account was updated with the return, credit was issued and the associated A/D was cancelled. 

I do agree that QVC provides excellent customer service. 
That said, it must be the luck of the draw, depending on who responds to the customer's email. I did exactly as @Chi-town girl  did, except I waited a week after dropping off my return at USPS (using the prepaid return label) and checked to make sure my return was in transit to the return center before emailing the social team with all necessary info. I received a return email from customer service simply stating that they would make  a note that the items were defective so that when the package was received and processed by the return center I wouldn't be charged return shipping. So I guess some returns get expedited, some not. IDK 🤷🏻‍♀️

Super Contributor

QVC has the worst return / refund system of any other company that I deal with...they still use Covid and the North Carolina fire as an excuse....which for me ...doesn't apply since all my returns go to California...except for jewelry.... which I don't buy very much....they always stress they will get it right for FREE.... if the size is wrong or you don't like the color..or whatever...except if this is the case you will be lucky if get your exchange in 6 weeks...If ....of course if its available by the time they process your return/exchange...

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

That said, it must be the luck of the draw, depending on who responds to the customer's email. I did exactly as @Chi-town girl  did, except I waited a week after dropping off my return at USPS (using the prepaid return label) and checked to make sure my return was in transit to the return center before emailing the social team with all necessary info. I received a return email from customer service simply stating that they would make  a note that the items were defective so that when the package was received and processed by the return center I wouldn't be charged return shipping. So I guess some returns get expedited, some not. IDK 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Maltichonmom17  - did you email the QVC EASY RETURNS team? The Q Social Team assists with pricing credits and follow ups, but they aren't the primaries for exchanges or returns. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@TVLand wrote:

QVC has the worst return / refund system of any other company that I deal with...they still use Covid and the North Carolina fire as an excuse....which for me ...doesn't apply since all my returns go to California...except for jewelry.... which I don't buy very much....they always stress they will get it right for FREE.... if the size is wrong or you don't like the color..or whatever...except if this is the case you will be lucky if get your exchange in 6 weeks...If ....of course if its available by the time they process your return/exchange...

Did you use the Easy Returns process @TVLand - it doesn't matter which warehouse - the Easy Returns team supports all of the warehouses

Honored Contributor

I totally agree with @Chi-town girl just yesterday I emailed the easy returns team about two things I was returning.  Within a few hours they refunded me per my request.  I just sent both back this morning.  You have two weeks to send it back, if you don't they will charge you for it.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Maltichonmom17  - did you email the QVC EASY RETURNS team? The Q Social Team assists with pricing credits and follow ups, but they aren't the primaries for exchanges or returns. 

@Chi-town girl, is there a different email address for the easy returns team vs. the social team? I used the social team email address.