Respected Contributor

Re: QVC has the best shipping that I have experienced this season.

I have the Q on 24/7 on my TV even if just background noise. I firmly believe they should reward us with a "Prime" membership like Amazon uses. Give out coupons too. Sadly the powers that be at QVC have their heads in the sand regarding loyal customers.

Regular Contributor

Since the Q has gone to surepost and the UPS drops my packages off at the USPS it has turn into nothing but a hot mess for me. I order a lot from Amazon and have never once had a problem with deliveries. Never have had a compalint with WalMart except when some detergent leak. They immediately sent me another bottle. When companies work with you and make up for the mistake(s) I don't mind doing business with them. The Q claims they have nothing to do with how I received my packages which is not true. UPS states this:

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 7.00.36 PM.png

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Super Contributor

@Ms Tink wrote:

Since the Q has gone to surepost and the UPS drops my packages off at the USPS it has turn into nothing but a hot mess for me. I order a lot from Amazon and have never once had a problem with deliveries. Never have had a compalint with WalMart except when some detergent leak. They immediately sent me another bottle. When companies work with you and make up for the mistake(s) I don't mind doing business with them. The Q claims they have nothing to do with how I received my packages which is not true. UPS states this:

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 7.00.36 PM.png

That's great to know.  I still have two gifts that were supposed to be delivered last week but instead are stuck at the post office.  Both were shipped 12/5 and still haven't been delivered.  One of the receivers is away on vacation now and I can only pray it's still there when they get home.  This season has been the worst.   I sent my aunt a Valerie wreath that was brown on arrival.  It literally took 12 days to receive from the day it shipped to the day it was delivered.  My aunt tried to call to get another one shipped but Q said no----I had to call.  She felt bad and didn't want to telI me how it arrived.  I called QVC and told them---after a bit of a run around (they wanted my aunt to return the wreath initially) they finally refunded my money.  I was willing to send them pictures but they declined.

I have definitely scaled back on shopping at the Q and this may be the final nail.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so happy when the Q ships UPS. Quick easy deliveries. However,

this surepost nonsense is a big headache. I have a pkg. sent surepost that has been sitting in the uspo regional hub for 10 days now! It is going on 8 days past the EDD. Give me the guys in the brown uniforms anytime! Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Yes, with QVC it is easily 7-10 days for me to get things here in MN.

Esteemed Contributor

@Thisismynickname wrote:

Yes, with QVC it is easily 7-10 days for me to get things here in MN.

New Orleans here, and it takes 7-10 days for QVC purchases to reach me, too.  When I first read the OP, I thought it was a joke.  Then I read on and realized that she's serious.  Not sure where she lives, but it can't be anywhere around me!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

QVCs shipping is not compareable to Amazons but then again no one is. I view QVC more like a JC Penny.