Esteemed Contributor

QVC has added a 4th channel !

This is going to be interesting to see what the line-up will be throughout the next few months.

Looks like they are bringing back Beauty IQ as the fourth channel. That should make many posters very happy; there were many complaints when it was removed.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC has added a 4th channel !

[ Edited ]

Must be making a lot of money on beauty products.

Valued Contributor

If I'm not mistaken, beauty i Q will be available only online and through their app, not a TV channel.

Valued Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, beauty i Q will be available only online and through their app, not a TV channel.

I believe it will also be available via Roku,  Fire Stick, etc.  

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! Not sure if that’s a good wow or a what? Wow. You know. 

Honored Contributor

I was under the impression they 'created' Q3 just to 'hold' tv spot for the new and improved Beauty IQ. Now I see they brought back BeautyIQ but Q3 us still on too!!!! Seriously???? Why????

Drop Q3, this is certainly not needed. There's already a rerun channel called Q2, we don't need a third rerun channel, nothing here is worth watching over and over and over again. 

They said the beauty channel would be revamped better than ever but looking at the program guide, all it is is rerun after rerun programming. How is that better? And who wants to watch beauty on phone aps? People are already glued to their phones for some really important reason or another.

BORING!

Valued Contributor

It's all too much...just my opinion.  I no longer watch...seldom order now...which is great for my budget!

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

To start in November on DirectTV and Dish to lure younger shoppers and because beauty products accounted for 17% of its sales last year. 

That explains why we have been seeing so much of it.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2016/10/24/why-qvc-is-launching-a-new-tv-channel-ded...

@Foxxee  Your link is the announcement from 2016 about Beauty iQ.

Now in 2019, Beauty iQ starts today as a digital, streaming channel.  There’s a thread about it in the Beauty Forum.  You will be able to see Beauty iQ online, on qvc.com, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and streaming on Roku, Amazon Fire, etc.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

This is going to be interesting to see what the line-up will be throughout the next few months.

Looks like they are bringing back Beauty IQ as the fourth channel. That should make many posters very happy; there were many complaints when it was removed.  

@BirkiLady  Yes, and No.  There’s no 4th TV channel.  Today, Beauty iQ begins as an all digital channel, streaming on Roku and Amazon Fire.  Online you can see it on:

QVC.com

Facebook

Instagram

YouTube

Twitter

Honored Contributor

Seems like overkill to me.

Why don't they eliminate some of their overhead-- rather than adding to it-- and pass the savings on to us?!  Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~