Occasional Contributor
Easy pay is not the villain. I made a few poor choices and am dealing with that issue. For others that can use easy pay and like it good for you. I’m not one of those people. Thank you for the others that have given me some ideas to deal with the issue
Esteemed Contributor

I use easypay until I'm satisfied wit the product I purchased.  I rarely if ever take the full time allotted for payment.  It's easy to keep track by going to your account on line and see exactly how much your monthly payment is for each month for the duration of easypay, what # payment each month.  It's clearly broken down for you and I check often.  Besides, I like using QVC's money rather than my own own since there is no interest. 

Trusted Contributor
I am too!! Ugh!!!
Trusted Contributor
@Kingcake, unfortunately I made those same poor choices! Totally on me and now I owe way more than I realized I did. I'm just making payments each month. Someday I will be caught up!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I love easy pay, but I limit myself to 3 items. I no longer have QVC as I did away with Directv. 

But when I need something, I check out their website and if I find what I want, I buy it. 

Valued Contributor

I solved that problem a long time ago, I just don't buy!  QVC just continues to offer the same stuff over and over again.  The quality and the value have gone downhill from where it was years ago, so my shopping with QVC has virtually stopped.  I don't even look up the TSV any more.  Basically I just go online and look at what cookbook might have been ITKWD, and if I am interested, I buy it cheaper with free shipping elsewhere, like Barnes and Noble online.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Trusted Contributor
@katiescarlett, agreed! The only way to end the monthly bills is to stop watching/buying! That is my early "New Year's Resolution"!! We'll see how long it lasts!😄😄
Trusted Contributor

I infrequently use easy pay.  I hate owing money and would rather not buy anything until I can pay it in full. I am on a fixed income, which in many ways, has made me focus on cost and payment more than I ever thought I would. 😃

Occasional Contributor
I started doing Dave Ramsey’s financial peace program and it really opened my eyes to where all my money was going.
New Contributor
BUT if you’re dealing with easy pay and synchrony bank, and purcashed a few items, sync bank adds charges that no one tells you about. According to QVC my last easy pay payment would be in January but I recently received a statement (synchrony bank) that my balance is $515!! I will never understand how they get away with that. I have a list of my easy pay purchases and what each easy pay amount was each month. Useless. I even called a few times to make sure I was on track. I still owe sync bank over $500! I’m saving every cent I can to pay this off, then I’m done with QVC AND synchrony bank!