Super Contributor

Re: QVC doing talk show pilot with Kim Gravel

Looking forward to this show! I enjoy Kim very much and think her personality and sincerity will be perfect for the talk show format.

Respected Contributor

Can't stand listening to her at all.  Way to loud and mouthy for my liking.

Respected Contributor

Nope, will not be watching. She is too loud, brash and folksy for me. I hate her commercials and never watch her clothing shows. Nope, nope, nope..

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

Not a fan at all

~ Hope in TN ~
Respected Contributor

I find Kim Gravel irritating.  Why her?

Esteemed Contributor

I will try to remember to check it out. It's on Saturday so it just depends on what I am doing. I have watched her a handful of times, and she has a big personality. I find her humorous but sometimes that can wear thin really quick.  

Trusted Contributor

I'll definitely be avoiding this "show."   I hardly watch QVC anymore, and I'm not a fan of Kim Gravel.   I'm sure it will just be her, sitting on a sofa, cackling and selling stuff... what a novel idea. 

I got the email about the show, including the message to "join the TRIBE."   Um, does anyone have an original thought anymore??   Maybe Lisa Robertson can sue for copyright enfringement or something.   Woman LOL

Contributor

Is Kim a QVC host now?  Is she selling all types of merchandise or just hers?  I like her for her inspirational moments but I'm not sure about this format for the Q.  

Frequent Contributor

Think I will have to pass on that circus. She is way to hokey for me. The "aww schucks I'm just a big ol' southern gal who likes to hoot an' holler + be all hee haw loud" Not a good look or an entertaining format either....if the Q wanted to maybe venture into that type of programming they missed using the perfect host to achieve what they wanted....Jill Bauer. She was a smart, educated, polished professional who could have really been interesting and informative to watch....but instead we got ex pageant queen + pageant coach who will be screaming at us and laughing at all her own jokes.