Occasional Contributor

Re: QVC doing talk show pilot with Kim Gravel

I really enjoyed the show.  I like Kim a lot to begin with and I like the idea of a guest host selling things that they use/or say they use.  I think she did a great job and I will watch again. 

Occasional Contributor

I liked the show, it was different and that's something very much needed here.  I like that she's not a cookie cutter host and says what she thinks.  It was explained before that she was going to have one of her personal friends on each show, that's who Amy was. I liked her, liked her and Kim together.

I also enjoyed the fast presentation on some items featured, just tell/show me what it is and how much it costs.

I can see where KIm's personality isn't for everyone but no one's is.  No need for some to be so rude here.  Just don't watch.  What ever has happened to "If you can't say anything nice then say nothing at all?"

New Contributor

I like flexibelle pants and I like Kim, but i think hosting isn’t her forte.  Good luck in other  endeavors.  I could only watch a couple minutes.  

Contributor

I always looked forward to Kim's shows regarding her fashions.  I also purchased a number of her clothes.  However, since QVC has now given her a Host position and I have painfully tried to watch 3 of her NOW shows.  I could only take 10 minutes.  

I don't know what QVC management is thinking in investing in this program.  Not only will I not watch NOW but I will no longer purchase Kim Gravel products.  

Contributor

Her accent sounds too "contrived and I live in the South !

Esteemed Contributor

I have to disagree with my fellow posters who are enjoying the show. I like Kim, she makes  me laugh, and seems to be a genuinely good person. I have watched two of the Saturday Episodes and I skipped this last one. I just can't take it. No sort of organization at all. She is leaving cards everywhere and constantly asking for them, skipping from her good GF, to her mother back at home. Then over talking each other and the poor guest as well. It was too helter skelter for me. 

I wish Kim the  best and I hope that she continues to do well on QVC, but this show in my opinion is a miss. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Annabellethecat, what a DELIGHTFUL post!!

Super Contributor

Kim doesn't appeal to me and I wouldn't watch a show hosted by her. She has a Big personality and doesn't wear well. JMO, of course.

Honored Contributor

On the positive side, Q tried something different.  But it really was the same old, same old.  I couldn't even watch the whole thing.

Occasional Contributor

Just because you don't like her Saturday night show you're not going to purchase her clothes anymore? Ok so you don't like her in that fomat then don't watch. Why on earth would it stop you from buying her clothes?