Valued Contributor

Re: QVC disqualifying legit Rakuten purchases

To: CAcableGirl

I shop via Shop at Home and when I contacted them they reinstated my purchases.  I also contacted QVC and someone called me.  I explained my situaton and told the CS person to read the forum comments as it was not just me experiencing the problem.  Several people here have said that their issues were resolved as well so maybe every rebate service is handling things differently.  Hope you can get your issue resolved too. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC disqualifying legit Rakuten purchases

I haven't had any problems getting credit or being paid for any of my purchases through Rakuten. Saturday they deposited the money from all my purchases for the quarter into my paypal account and all were accounted for including those from QVC.

Also, I don't have the same experience some other people have had when using easy pay. Yesterday they offered 10% back. I ordered an item on 4 easy pays and today 10% for the entire purchase amount is in my account. I've never had my rebate divided due to easy pay. However, if an item is returned, the amount is subtracted as it should be.

Only once, months ago, did they fail to add a purchase on my account. I sent them an email with the order# info and other information they wanted and they credited me within hours. I've been very happy using Rakuten...maybe it's been good luck?