Honored Contributor

Re: QVC disqualifying legit Rakuten purchases

I have had only good experiences with both sites thus far... I use them both a lot depending on who has the best percent back. Have received back thousands of dollars over the years.  I could care less if they follow my shopping... it they pay me like they do! I have nothing to hide from anyone.

Never have had a problem getting my cash or my clicks confirmed.   When I had any questions on a couple of  clicks I made with MrRebates.... you just have to wait 30 days to report that you did not receive the credit... and follow the steps to get it.  Never had a problem getting the credit doing that. 

Trusted Contributor

I've always used Mr. Rebates and never have a problem reaching somebody via email. I've found them to be very responsive.

Regular Contributor

Same here!  I used to get substantial rebates but now I get next to nothing.  I spent hundreds of dollars with QVC leading up to Christmas and some days where there was even a 10% cash back offer and I got something like $1.67 when it was all said and done. I wondered what the heck happened and if it was just me that got cheated.  I'm over Rakuten. It started out great but there seems to be little point in bothering with it now.

New Contributor

After they had disappeared from my cash back balance I emailed Rakuten and they told me QVC had disqualified them. QVC hasn't told me nothing.

Honored Contributor

QVC is still on Rakuten offering a measly 1%.

I just checked and I had a December purchase with QVC through Rakuten.  It shows in my shopping trips and it says I got cash back but it isn't showing in my cash back summary.  I also noticed that the check that is supposed to be sent to me this week has been reduced so I'm guessing my QVC purchase was deleted from my check.  

I didn't return what I bought and it was a clothing item so there would be no reason for it to be disqualified.  Maybe because it was purchased on easypay and they won't allow those purchases anymore? 

Super Contributor

I just checked my Rakuten and it went down from 132.00 to 66.00.  guess i will stop using them.

Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately, it's not just happening on Rakuten.  I've lost all of my QVC purchase points from December & January through MyPoints, and people are also losing their QVC points on Swagbucks.  There are people losing thousands of points & no one has any idea why. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have had problems with Topcashback. The only shopping channel that turned down my purchases have been HSN.  There was suppose to be a 10% cashback. I tried and tried to get resolution but it failed. I have luck using Befrugal. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Often prior to filling out a missing rebate form, I email their CS dept direct, and they usually apply my missing cash right away. My experiences with Rakuten CS have been excellent. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Does QVC even participate with Rakuten?  I didn't notice their logo on a Rakuten ad.  But I don't pay much attention as I wouldn't sign up because of years of computer problems.  One tech told me these tracking sites are part of the problem as they are logging everything you do.

@depglass  Yes Q does. Not only that, oftentimes on a Q free S&H day the rebate at Rakuten is 10% which is great incentive to buy.