Super Contributor

Re: QVC disqualifying legit Rakuten purchases

I  use that app and I have for a few years I was always able to get credit for my purchases from the Q..but they would not credit me with any purchase that was on easy pay until the whole thing was paid for ..I will have to check. I am expecting a check sometime next week as a matter of fact.. I will look into it  thanks for the info

Super Contributor

I was told that until you make your last easy pay on your purchase they will not credit you for it.

Super Contributor

I just went to their site .and I have the button they offered to put on my computer ..they are showing purchases I made thru Qvc and others macys ..hsn.. lane bryant.. most all of the places I shop..I think they do not credit you until your easy pays are paid off on each purchase ..If you go to your account with them you can log in and it will pull up all of your purchases and they check mark what you got credit for ..

Regular Contributor

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

I was told that until you make your last easy pay on your purchase they will not credit you for it.

Ok, that makes sense!  Most of my ez pays will be paid off next month so hopefully my cash back will reflect that!  Thanks for this information!

Valued Contributor

To mizyorkyork:

I accidently deleted my original post where I thanked you for letting us know about this so thank you again.

As a result of your comments, I emailed QVC about this and I got a call from Customer Service wanting more information so I told her about my situation.  I also told her to read the comments on this forum because it wasn't just me but it was happening to others and with different services. She said she would refer it to IT.

I also emailed Shop at Home about my December purchases that were there before but were now gone and they reinstated them.  Also, SAH lists vendor, date of purchase, amount of rebate, and the pay out date.  If you do have things on easy pay you can at least see when the pay out date will be, which is helpful.  Hope the rest of you have as much luck as I've had trying to straighten this out.  :smileyhappy:

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure when it happened but I looked and my QVC rebates have been restored.

Respected Contributor

After five days of not knowing what happened to my payout, I finally got my Amazon gift card.  At one point my money showed as being payed out, but Amazon did not have it.  Somewhere out there it was in cyber payout space!

My requests for explanations as to why QVC and HSN have denied my rebates have yet to be answered.  Needless to say, I am not happy.  Who has the time to keep checking and refiling?  I guess they think after a few times the customer will give up and go away! 

I did get a payout from Rakuten, although I did not request it nor was I advised it was going to happen.  It went into my Paypal account in the amount of $4.98.

I may try another rebate company -- though which one, I don't know.  It does seem that TopCashBack has some great offers, but if they offer 10% and I get nothing, I am better off with someone offering only 5% and paying out.

Trusted Contributor

I tend to use Mr. Rebates and Rakuten according to which site is offering the higher percentage. I never use EZ Pay, so I guess, according to folks who have posted before me, that is why I have not lost credited purchases.  

Respected Contributor

@Melzie  have you received any resolution on this issue?  I have a specific purchase I made when it was 10%, and it shows as a purchase on Ebates, but says QVC disqualified it. 

It makes me angry and I would like to know who is the one dropping the ball on this, ebates or QVC?    Because one of the reasons I made the purchase was due to the 10% rebate.

I already sent an inquiry to Ebates about it, but haven't heard back yet.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

I select Rakuten and then never follow up.  I guess I should check it out.