Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC charging extra to send things back.

okay....here is what happened to me....I had a gift card I needed to use...I have cut back on shopping because of the new return policy....

I selected two D&Co....denim jackets for spring....I already have three...figured that was a sure bet....I was wrong....the two arrived and they are too tight all the way around...

As I ordered the 3x there is no where for me to go size wise....I had to return...it cost me $3.00 each to received them...and $6.95 to return...I am out a total of $12.95 for that return....for something not my fault....

Now what do I buy with... what was a $75.00 gift card......now reduced to $62.05...that I can be assured the new item won't have to be returned....

I am so totally ticked...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC charging extra to send things back.

On 3/5/2015 circles said:

okay....here is what happened to me....I had a gift card I needed to use...I have cut back on shopping because of the new return policy....

I selected two D&Co....denim jackets for spring....I already have three...figured that was a sure bet....I was wrong....the two arrived and they are too tight all the way around...

As I ordered the 3x there is no where for me to go size wise....I had to return...it cost me $3.00 each to received them...and $6.95 to return...I am out a total of $12.95 for that return....for something not my fault....

Now what do I buy with... what was a $75.00 gift card......now reduced to $62.05...that I can be assured the new item won't have to be returned....

I am so totally ticked...

Were the new jackets you ordered the same ones as the three you already have? If so, and the new ones were smaller, I would have called Customer Service and explained to them that the sizing was different. They should have considered them defective in that case, and would have returned your original shipping plus the cost to return.

If they weren't the same jacket, then I guess you would have needed to measure to make sure they were the same as the garment measurements. Sorry you've had this problem... inconsistency in sizing is a real issue with QVC, in my opinion.