Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@OKPrincess@. @Sooner. @NickNack.  Here it is:

Screenshot_20180918-234540.jpg

Thanks for the screen shot showing the tabs however I don’t have it on my iPad. Not sure why everyone doesn’t have it.

Esteemed Contributor

The toggle just showed up on my "Edge" browser screen this morning.  Still is not on my "Chrome" browser -- but may well be later.   I don't know why it's necessary -- it puts more garbage on the top of my screen and now I have to scroll down to read these forums and, more importantly, to shop.  

Did anyone else here receive a QVC questionnaire in their email this morning?  Questions regarding what you like, or don't like, about QVC, HSN, and other online retail sites.  Kind of a comparison of different online shopping experiences.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I just opened QVC using Microsoft Edge and there are both tabs.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack. @deeva@OKPrincess. I am still having a terrible time with the large entity warning.  During the day I can't hardly sign in or reply or ❤ any posts.  But after about 8p, MDT, suddenly everything is fine, no more large entity problems.  I bet they're working on the system during the daytime.  They may be adding the toggle by operating systems.  I wonder if@dooBdoo knows?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The QVC/HSN tabs at the top of the page only show up on my desktop Windows computer using IE 11 but it doesn't show up using Chrome. Those tabs also do not show up on my ipad or ipad mini using Safari. I don't surf QVC or HSN  web pages on my iphone 6 plus at all.

I'm using IE11 on my Windows 7 computer.

So clearly people are seeing different things depending on their operating system and their browser. I'm going to guess that the changes to their webpages aren't QA tested on every common operating system or browser by their IT department. So what else is new? There's always problems discovered after the page becomes public whenever QVC changes up their web pages. QA testing is there for a reason -- to discover bugs and problems when the pages are still being tested.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the Toggle with the quick link to HSN and back to QVC (from HSN). I check both sites out and it just saves a couple of clicks. No big deal for me.

Respected Contributor

I use iPad and maybe twice have seen this toggle on top of my page - some days it is there some days not.

I have not tried to use it as everytime something new is added to the Q website something  - on my iPad it never seems to work!    E.g. New upgraded program guide has never worked - old one was fine - tried everything but it will not move past midnight - so any 'new' upgrades are for me a disaster sadly - had my iPad checked and was told it is the website not your iPad as on other sites I have no problems. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm finally seeing the toggle nav bar at the top of the page on an ipad. It's causing the page to load slowly and the various horizontal nav bars do not load at the same time (likely they are on differnt servers). It causes the nav bars to jump up and down like a jumping bean which is a poor experience.  It's back to the drawing board. I doubt QVC's I T dept. does enough QA testing at all as their webpage design is clunky and slow to load.

Contributor

Re: QVC and HSN Page Toggle

[ Edited ]

@dulwich  I have the same issues as you. I don't understand why things work differently for everyone. I'm on the iPad and using Safari. The Program guides seem to always work, until the latest lousy so-called upgrade! It does not even show the heading for Weekly Guide at all! If I click on a different day under the Daily Guide, nothing shows up. Each day only 12 a.m., 1 a.m., 2 a.m. appears for the 3 channels, and the red arrow next to those times does not move, so I can't check any future program listings. Plus if I click on More Info in any of the 9 boxes, again, nothing happens at all! Who in heaven's name do they have working on this newest design? Cause it is the absolute worst! Evidently they do NOT know what they are doing! Must be trainees learning the job as they go along, using the Q as a testing place. Never have I seen so many angry and frustrated complaints pertaining to a website. I'm right there with all of them! If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!

Super Contributor

I saw that too yesterday...   was surprised to see that!