Respected Contributor

It’s not showing on my iPad either.  However, I am no longer surprised by the inconsistency on this website. It is their normal.

Honored Contributor

I scrolled to the bottom of the page to where the QCC logo is located. Under the logo are listed corporations owned by Quorate (?) and the first one listed HSN. 

I clicked on “HSN” and it took me to HSN. I wouldn’t describe it as a tab.

Valued Contributor

On my iMac computer the tabs are prominently at the top of the page.  One for QVC and one for HSN.

Honored Contributor

Nope, no tabs for HSN for me either.

Old desk top using Windows XP

Honored Contributor

I don't see it on my IPad 3(older iPad), but I do see it on my IPad Mini 4. And I have never seen the entity to large or whatever many posters seem to be be getting when they sign in or post.

Honored Contributor

I don't have it.  It would be nice but only if I could use my QVC info to order on HSN.  I'm not going to reinstate my HSN stuff, I haven't shopped with them in years but occasionally I do see something I like when I am channel surfing.  

Esteemed Contributor

For those who are not yet lucky enough to see this new branding, here's what it looks like:

Q.PNG

I'm sure it will be rolling out across all platforms and browsers soon enough, just like the oh-so-lovely program guide update.

As I've posted in another thread in this forum, it's too bad that QVC doesn't properly code its website to prevent these types of changes from messing with all the other elements on the screen; it's very annoying to have the content on every single page jump up and down in order to load this at the top. So there's another fun "feature" for everyone to look forward to if you're not experiencing it already...

Respected Contributor

We are starting to see QVC vendors selling on HSN.  I wonder if we will HSN vendors on QVC.  Dooney and Bourk, Clarks have had shows.  Judith Ripka will do a 2 hour show in the middle of October.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess. @Sooner. @NickNack.  Here it is:

Screenshot_20180918-234540.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@OKPrincess@. @Sooner. @NickNack.  Here it is:

Screenshot_20180918-234540.jpg

@Kachina624  I don't have it on my Mac on Safari or Chrome.  Strange that everyone doesn't have it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau