Valued Contributor

Re: QVC and HSN 2022 Product Wish List

Elysee Skincare!!!!!  I faithfully used this when it was offered on HSN, at that time very reasonably priced and WORKS!!!  The company was sold and believe it is more expensive, but IMO, this definitely gives results!!!  LOVE IT!

Valued Contributor

I would like to see Maggiano's products offered on QVC. I love their sauce and salad dressing. I grew up and to this day still use Pastene chunky style sause. The salad dressing is also very good. A frequent visitor of the restaurant in Boston when I was working but not so much now because of the commute. I would be willing to pay to have these products delivered to the house it still would be less expensive than paying for gas and parking to pick it up from where I live.

Contributor

I would like to order a halo for all of the rooms in my home. We get some wild weather around here.

I usually find myself in more elegant pieces from Susan but I think I’d like to be a logo girl for spring.

I’m really hoping Candace Cameron has her bible out soon because I just think they look so cute on all my tables.

I’ll tell you now that I’m watch MB present these delicious looking Bonita divina treats I’d love some of those.

I can’t wait for all the wonderful outdoor items to start sprouting up.

I’m also hopeful they will start carrying more strapless braziers.