Honored Contributor

Re: QVC and Cluttered Web Page

Totally agree!!!  What a mess!!!

Can't remember where they put Hot Picks (which were Top Finds for a while when the quit calling them Hot Pickes the first time), the One Day Only items are under "New" today, but who knows tomorrow.  

The TSVs for multiple days and multiple channels are clogging up that page.  

I think each channel should have its own website.  That might help.

Trusted Contributor

I don't get this complaint.  The TSV is right on the home page.  Always has been.  And then there's always the tab on the top of the page Today's Special Value.

Honored Contributor

I rarely look at the home page.  I check "recently on air" and "lunchtime specials" and the forums.   That's all I'm interested in.  

Honored Contributor

You are going to want to smack me but I really like it....sorry

Trusted Contributor

Agree, and the fact that they now seem to have half a dozen Today's Specials every day, plus the Q2 Big Deal and Beaty IQ daily offer doesn't help a bit.

Trusted Contributor

I am so glad you mentioned it!   I was starting to think that I was just too simple minded!  It is a little too loaded!Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

Not ony that, but when clicking on an item on air, it only gives a brief description.If you want reviewes or nutritonal information for food, one needs to type it in the search button. It's stupid QVC, just stupid and inefficient.

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

You are going to want to smack me but I really like it....sorry

To each his own——-enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Yes, the Home Page is too much to take in.  As a baby-boomer, I like simplicity.  Now with Q2 & Beauty Channel ads, Deals, Previews, Black Friday sale items, Easy Pay Items, 50% off, "Shop By Category", contest, and yes, there is the TSV stuck in there.  Uncle~!

Honored Contributor

I like it.  It gives me a quick look at what I may be interested in without having to dive in without knowing what I may find. 

In fact, it's very similar to Zulily's website.  Probably why QVC & HSN have followed suit.