Respected Contributor

I can no longer easily figure out the tsv on the opening web page. It is so busy that it turns me off. Am I alone?

Are they trying to confuse and lose customers?

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC and Cluttered Web Page

No you are not alone. There have been several times I’ve scrolled up and down the front home page trying to find the TSV. 

Honored Contributor

@IMW-I so agree!

I don't think they have ever had good web designers or tech people.

Maybe they think more is interesting and better. No it's not when you can't focus on anything or its so cluttered you don't even want to try.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@IMW  I just opened the Q home page and my first thought was what a mess of an introduction page - then I go to forums and see your thread!  

I totally agree with your comments, it is too busy does not make me want to check anything too much 'stuff'.

Super Contributor

I agree.  Same thing with the HSN page.  It's too cluttered, and too many pop ups.  I just want to get out of it as soon as I log on!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's awful.  To find the TSV  I've been going to "items receently on air" and checking what was presented at Midnight.  What I really don't get is why there's a link for the TSV at the top of the page but it gives you a bunch of them.  Today's for instance is the fifth one.  Dumb.

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree! My bookmark for the QVC website is currently set to the "New" page; all of the TSVs, Big Deals, Steals, One Day Only values, and newly added inventory show up there with appropriate labels on them, so I've found it to be a helpful place to visit each day. (Note that this is on a desktop computer—on my tablet, the "New Items" section of the app isn't so useful.)

Respected Contributor

I totally agree. The home page is overwelming. Just to much stuff on there. It is so hard to find anything anymore.

Honored Contributor

It is truly a mess, isn't it?

Respected Contributor

Great idea!

@loriqvc wrote:

I totally agree! My bookmark for the QVC website is currently set to the "New" page; all of the TSVs, Big Deals, Steals, One Day Only values, and newly added inventory show up there with appropriate labels on them, so I've found it to be a helpful place to visit each day. (Note that this is on a desktop computer—on my tablet, the "New Items" section of the app isn't so useful.)