Occasional Contributor
Why doesn't QVC offer 20% off like HSN?
Honored Contributor

i dont know, but they recently put a $5 credit on my account. it was nice......it pays for the shipping fees.

hoping they do more of this in the future. would love to see percentage off coupons like hsn does.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

At one time I was a big time Q shopper, now it has been 7 years since I made a purchase, you would think they would send me an incentive to make a comeback. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree!  I spend lots at QVC and rarely get extra perks except those offered to all, i.e. 6 easy pay event.

Recently signed up for HSN card and just received a $10 coupon off $30.

The little perks help the customer of a billion dollar co like QVC!

Trusted Contributor

i;m happy when they have free shipping days... thats about the only time i order anymore... i have things now i'm waiting to get... and i'll save 11.00 by waiting... i dont order as much as i use to in here.. i'm trying to cut back lol 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle 

Wow, you haven't ordered in 7 years but you are still posting on these boards?  

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Shelbelle 

Wow, you haven't ordered in 7 years but you are still posting on these boards?  

@Catch71  You don’t have to purchase to post on these forums. I did order the Slatkin candles a few months ago but the purchase before then? No idea.

Contributor

I never understand that either!? Why do people post complaints about something they do not watch?? Its almost as bad as reviews by people who did not purchase.