Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Will Be Launching a New Baby Line

I have several grands that I buy for and like to look at their items up close before I buy. As much as I love The Q and shop here often, I doubt that I will shop for baby clothing and other items here. If or when I do, it will be after reviews have come in.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Better order up a size or two on the baby clothes because by the time they ship the kid will need a larger size. 

Trusted Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Better order up a size or two on the baby clothes because by the time they ship the kid will need a larger size. 

Ha! I was reading the thread and that was my initial reaction too! The Q's shipping issues may very well sink this new venture.

Honored Contributor

A lot of QVC's clothing already had the appearance of maternity wear.

Respected Contributor

You better order the day you find out about the pregnancy or you'll have a 2 yr old before items arrive. LOL

Trusted Contributor

Thanks to all of you, this thread gave me lots of chuckles.  I buy granddaughter things from Carters/Oshkosh/PotteryBarn/Target/Disney/Macys.  I will comment that there has been a huge void since Toys R Us/Babies r Us closed last year.  Has not been filled to date.  Perhaps Q is trying to capture some of that market?

Respected Contributor

Plan your pregnancies ahead, ladies.  Shipping being what it is, the baby will be a year-old before your items arrive at your house.

Honored Contributor

Yes, because they are trying to bring younger women on board.  What's a swaddle????

Frequent Contributor

Hopefully Marybeth gets the gig of being the host if this new line hits the Q airwaves...she's a grammy so this is right up her ally, If it means SK/KL/AS/KZ get a shot at the gig and have a chance to prattle on and on about their superduperperfectamazing kids it will be a disaster in high def 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

Fine with me. Someone will like it. I only tune in when I am interested in a specific product. I won’t see any baby clothes presented. I’ve nevef seen toys presented. I’m not interested.