New Contributor

Re: QVC-Why are you doing this to us?

So disappointed in the return system.  I have separately returned 3 pairs of shoes in the last 2 months and have  received no acknowledgement from the Q......have become seriously worried I will loose all the $ involved.

The customer service has fallen apart.  They used to be top notch.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have watched the Q from the very beginning.  I have seen many changes.  Early on, it was a fun experience to watch.  Products were presented by hosts who were very personable, and there was a sense that these presenters were part of a caring family who appreciated their viewers and valued their audience.  I fondly remember Christmas eves and Cristmas days where they played holiday music or had hosts reading christmas stories, etc.  I remember watching fabulous events where Lisa Robertson hosted shows from Italy, Irish entertainers came on St. Patrick's Day, etc.  Shopping was a pleasureable, enjoyable experience.  You were entertainined while products were presented.

They have taken something that was special, wonderful, entertaining and made it more like HSN....who sells low end products and has so-so hosts.  

They expanded and expanded....  How many channels do you really need?  

Yes, all companies need to be profitable.  Profitability, however is the result of treating your customers fairly, listening to their ideas and suggestions, responding to their inquiries, and presenting quality items at a fair price with hosts that are personable, entertaining and have engaging personalities.

I hardly ever watch anymore.  If I want something, I look online, locate it and then order.  There are only a very few hosts that, in my view, have all of those qualities.  When they fired Antonella Nester, it was the final straw for me.

Super Contributor

Who is leaving? I wasn't aware but, then, I don't watch a lot.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCJH

Check the date of this thread...LAST JULY..old news... at that time QVC got rid of some of the hosts...this is why I hate people resurrecting these OLD THREADS since the information is no longer applicable or relevant right now no
hosts are leaving !!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I give Q 10 days after they receive it and then email the social team or call CS.  There is no way I'd patiently wait months.  social.team@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

there u go again lovemygrands.never can be polite,when someone  is just expressing their feelings.maybe this person is very partial towards qvc.no matter what,it is her feelings.