Contributor

Re: QVC-Why are you doing this to us?

The original saying of if its not broke don't fix it. Well they should of just left it as one channel from the beginning.

Regular Contributor

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

Guess I missed something, who's been let go?

Stacey Stauffer, Gabrielle Kerr, Kristine Zell, and Antonella Nestor. Plus, there's talk of up to 450 QVC staffers having been let go (although I haven't seen any confirmation of that).

Respected Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

I'm sad too see these ladies leave.  I think they do a much better job than some of the newer talent I've recently watched.  I really do thank them for sharing their lives, and teaching us about products that enrich/enhance our lives!

I'm sure that the salaries of some of the long-time people were getting up there so they got rid of them for the cheaper "talent".

Honored Contributor

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

Guess I missed something, who's been let go?

@Silver Fox1    Read on, there are plenty of posts about it all.  Basically, Q2 and all its hosts are gone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

4 gone today:

Stacey Stauffer

Gabrielle Kerr

Kristine Zell

Antonella Nester

Rumored:

Elise Ivy

Super Contributor

So far, those let go as of today are Gabrielle, Antonella, Kristine Zell, Stacey Stauffer so far.

Corporate also posted this "Starting Wednesday, July 15, at Midnight ET, QVC2 will move away from its current mix of live and recorded programming to focus on encore presentations of your favorite shows, special events, and weekly must-sees."

Respected Contributor

@JesssMe wrote:

So far, those let go as of today are Gabrielle, Antonella, Kristine Zell, Stacey Stauffer so far.

Corporate also posted this "Starting Wednesday, July 15, at Midnight ET, QVC2 will move away from its current mix of live and recorded programming to focus on encore presentations of your favorite shows, special events, and weekly must-sees."

Like anyone's going to watch THAT warmed-over c**p.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@simplyfriends wrote:

Because it's a business and we have been experiencing a pandemic for 5 months. Slow manufacturing and shipping, safety measures that require extensive planning. They aren't doing layoffs and making drastic changes for fun. They have to be profitable. 

Handled correctly, an online business should be thriving during a period when people are largely confined to their homes.  

Honored Contributor

I think I've watched a total of 20 minutes of Q2. I must have been bored.

What's the sense in rerunning stuff when the products shown are likely sold out? That's just stupid.

Honored Contributor

@cyn2009 wrote:

The original saying of if its not broke don't fix it. Well they should of just left it as one channel from the beginning.

That's what a lot of us said that from the beginning when they started the new channels.

And now they're reversing all those brilliant decisions. Very poor business planning.