Contributor

QVC WEBSITE...ACCOUNTS AND PRINTING RETURN LABELS

I am beyond fed up for over a year or longer with the QVC website!!!  The labels sometimes are not clear when you try to return something in the UPS store I go to and which I have to pay extra for and they tell me they "CANNOT READ THE LABEL" because the label is "too light"!  When customer service sends you a return label by e-mail "IT DOESN'T WORK"!!!.....Impossible to print out!!  .It is so frustrating!...What happens next is customer service then has to mail me a label which takes "forever"....WHY don't the people that work on this website do something about it??...HSN has no problem with accounts or return labels.  Am "I" the only one that has this issue with QVC?....It's gotten worse!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC WEBSITE...ACCOUNTS AND PRINTING RETURN LABELS

[ Edited ]

@SweetSpice 

You do have a printer since you said you can print the label from an email, but it's too light.  Sounds like a low ink cartridge.  

If that's not it, then, 

Try printing a label yourself from QVC's website.  

Go to "All Orders" in your account.

Click on "View Order" to the corresponding item you want to return.  It's on the right.  

That takes you to "Order Status."

Scroll down to 'Print Return Label."  Click.  Follow directions.  

Why are you going to UPS?  Instead of going to the UPS store, go to USPS Schedule Pickup online.  Fill out the form.  Your mail carrier will pick up your package the next day.  You can leave a message on the form the location of your package if you won't be home.  You don't need an account and the pickup is free.  

No more aggravation if you follow these directions.  

Contributor

I just returned something last week with label printed from QVC's website since a return label was not included in my order. I did not have a problem. I just checked on the tracking and it has been received by QVC.

Contributor

Thank you, but I have been a member for many years and I don't need a "cartridge" as they are brand new and if you read my message, my order "DOES NOT" even show up on my account!.....My other orders show up except for the one that I am trying to return.  I have had many issues with my account on this website and went to the corporate office to try and straighten it all out!  It never got straightened out, "fully"!!!.............And, if customer service sends me a printed label, it cannot be printed at all!....This has been going on for a very, very long time!.....I have never had issues with "HSN", so it's QVC's issue....I guess no one has the answer to this?

Contributor

P.S.........I, also, know about "pick ups", but, I live in "New York City" and I am lucky if I get all my packages!!....Pick ups are extremely "RARE" here!   Your are lucky if you have that ability to do so.  Thanks, anyway!

Contributor

P.S.S.   Just to acknowledge your last statement, I go to the UPS store because the P.O. is not convenient for me to get to and I don't have a "car"....I pay extra because it is closer to where I live and frankly, I trust them more than the Post Office where it is a chaotic atmosphere!....This is "New York City" so people that live elsewhere have no idea....Appreciate  your feedback, however.

Respected Contributor

I can certainly understand your frustration, but I have never had that unique situation with labels, although I have had to print a few related to my error during packaging a return. Printing another from the website was helpful.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖