Respected Contributor
Not sure if this has always existed, but something just popped up called QVC Vendor Portal which is solicting vendors who would like to have their products on QVC. Now I can't find it again. To me this is a good sign that QVC is interested in finding new, fresh vendors. What do you think?
Honored Contributor

I was in Ross today.......and they had a number of a red quilted vest......some had Denim & Co labels and some had Casual Identity labels. They were identical items...........so I suspect there is a huge warehouse in China that supplies everybody...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

That's interesting. I imagine there will be a number of changes with new management.

Desertdi - almost all our clothes come from China these days. Companies including QVC and all their brands (D& Co. Susan Graver, etc.) farm out production to these factories. Several months ago Planet Money did a great series on how a t-shirt gets made.

http://apps.npr.org/tshirt/#/title

Super Contributor

I saw that as well.. I saw Graver in Willowdeen's ONLY A BUCK while in Tn

Honored Contributor

QVC is always looking for new vendors. I assure you the people who constantly whine about QVC merchandise now and always complain tht things aren't as good as they were in the 1980's....those people aren't going to like anything new. Ever.

Valued Contributor

That link has always been there, it is right by the "LOTS" of liquadition items that one can buy.

Super Contributor

QVC has had quite a few excellent vendors they have let slip through their fingers. So they probably are looking for replacement products to present in between the majority of ""celebrity"" lines that tank.

Honored Contributor
On 10/13/2014 ssssgirl said:

That link has always been there, it is right by the "LOTS" of liquadition items that one can buy.

It's certainly been there for a long time. It's at the bottom of every page/screen on the website:

Become a Vendor

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor
On 10/13/2014 pas4116 said:

That's interesting. I imagine there will be a number of changes with new management.

Desertdi - almost all our clothes come from China these days. Companies including QVC and all their brands (D& Co. Susan Graver, etc.) farm out production to these factories. Several months ago Planet Money did a great series on how a t-shirt gets made.

http://apps.npr.org/tshirt/#/title

What I really meant was: Denim & Co is not "exclusive".........as their "design team" claims..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥