Honored Contributor

QVC Thank You! 🌷

[ Edited ]
You have no idea, How shopping with Qvc makes my life easier. First off, Living hours away from malls, Not easy for me. Son & DDL Grandchildren and other family members live out of state or hours away. To be able to ship and hassle free gifts! Huge!! Qvc and CS from the order operators to staff here on the forum, Big shout out!! Love and deep appreciation. Hosts, Thank you for all you do. Holiday season fast approaching, Let us share love for Qvc.💗
Honored Contributor

Great post Sweet.  I agree.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, QVC is made to order for you and others in your situation. 

Esteemed Contributor

Great post! I am incredibly busy because of work (like many people, right?), so I really appreciate the convenience of QVC and many of their great brands that I can't find anywhere else. Get this....I don't even mind shipping fees. I do wish they were quicker, but maybe they will improve over time.

Honored Contributor
Really don't mind waiting for my packages, Most times arrive quickly. Tracking helps. Never had any problems. Realize some do. CS always helpful, Couldn't imagine dealing with volume of calls.
QVC Customer Care

@Sweet_Serenity   Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a sweet message, we are so happy you are part of our QVC family, you have brightened my day!!

Susan Q-Social