Respected Contributor

I have yet to figure out where to find my replies to others posts are. & how to find posts I may have started. This is so frustrating!!! I have followed everything I can find, but still nothing!! HATE THIS!

Respected Contributor

Go to your profile.  It lists both replies and posts started.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

hmm...under my profile there a couple OLD threads and about 3  replies that I have made....I have replied to MORE THAN THREE since the forums were upgraded.....all posts are NOT showing up. This site is extremely frustrating......

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

hmm...under my profile there a couple OLD threads and about 3  replies that I have made....I have replied to MORE THAN THREE since the forums were upgraded.....all posts are NOT showing up. This site is extremely frustrating......

Are you hitting "view all"?

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC Team????

[ Edited ]

This has been posted by a number of posters, so I will choose one. It was by SuzyQ3 (with some edits - hope that is OK @suzyQ3:

"Most of us miss being able to see our activity. It was always the first place I looked when logging on.

We don't have that feature right now, but there is a very simple way to replicate it:

1. At the top right-hand side of each page is the search function. In that bar, type in your nic.

2. Then to the bar to the right of that one, use the drop-down menu and choose "users." Click on GO.

3. You should then get a page on which you'll find your nic with information about you.  Don't click on your nic. DO click on the word "posts" associated your nic (it is where you see the number of posts you have).  That will take you to your activity (posts you've written and threads you've started).

4.Then using your computer browser, bookmark that page. This makes it easier than having to do steps 1-3 everytime." 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In