Super Contributor

To the powers that be at the network. I hope this is just a one day trial run. But you all need to put the item info on TV back over to the left on the screen, not the bottom. The youtube live stream show's it that way too. Having it across the bottom it's blocking some of the item they are showing. 20170831_132040.jpg

Trusted Contributor

i doubt it's a trial run. the info on mary's home show was formatted that way from the start. 

Honored Contributor

The Q really is serious about driving their older customers away and attracting the younger set with these subtle changes. Big mistake, the millennials and younger will not shop here in any large numbers.

Super Contributor

The thing I don't understand is, when you watch the live stream here on the website, it's  on the left side, you even have the option of cancelling it out so it's not displayed at all. At least on the full website, I can't speak for the mobile app. I dion't use the app. I either watch some on TV, or livestream. I like the youtube live stream, but on there it's across the bottom. 

Trusted Contributor

I would like to add a request, as well as agreeing with the request to leave the product info on the right side.  Please stop using white lettering on light aqua background.  It is very difficult to see.  I have vision issues regarding contrast.  If there is not enough contrast, I have to get really close to the screen to read pricing and other information.  As a result, I have not bought some items because I missed the information (not time to get up and walk over to the TV).  Please do product information in black and white and make the letters a little larger if possible.  I would be most appreciative.  I can't be the only one who has trouble reading the product info from a diatance.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Well, someone at QVC listened, all  the item info is back on the left side. I'm sure it was more viewers than just me. Thanks QVC pruduction team

Honored Contributor

@Bigbear52 wrote:

To the powers that be at the network. I hope this is just a one day trial run. But you all need to put the item info on TV back over to the left on the screen, not the bottom. The youtube live stream show's it that way too. Having it across the bottom it's blocking some of the item they are showing. 20170831_132040.jpg

@Bigbear52  Also if you're watching the show recorded & pause to order, the info is covered up completely!!

Valued Contributor

Certainly the producers of the show would notice that "in the production booth" ... or are they not awake at certain hours?