Respected Contributor

@Spurt 

You are right; its not just QVC.  I have gone through nightmares with insurance, financial instutions, medicare supplemental companies, prescription options with medicare, etc. It is not easy getting the help you need when you call customer help #'s.  With privacy laws in place, try getting info for your elderly loved ones.  Nothing is simple anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

@Memberinnj wrote:

I placed orders for Barefoot Dreams items, one was supposed to be delivered today, one tomorrow and the last two on Saturday, none have even shipped yet. Calling cs gets you no place, they just keep saying there is nothing we can do, there's something I can do.....shop elsewhere from now on. I have received items that clearly have been used and items that are defective, what happened to quality?????

When you say used, I have always wondered where do these slippers, socks and shoes go thatt the hosts and models have on??  I see JT and others in bare feet grosses me out.  I sure would not want those shoes but I bet they are sold to someone.  ugh

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@ahoymate wrote:

Took me 2 days to get someone at QVC to fix their system so it would take my CC. No one is there to help besides customer service & they have ZERO  power.  You can't speak with supervisor, they have to send an email to "them" and in 2 DAYS you will get a response?!!!! 2 DAYS!! What world does QVC live in? They can't keep on with all the issues they have and compete in the market. I seldom ever purchase.

Finally, I contacted QVC Social Media team, via email, and asked who can help me place an order?They sent an email saying finance will call me. Which they immediately did and fixed the issue!! But 2 days to fix this problem? Again, what world is QVC in? 

@ahoymate 

This may help you feel a little better....it took me 2 months and 4 phone calls to my medical insurance carrier to fix the house number on my mailing address that they entered incorrectly when taking my application....Woman Frustrated  Maybe they are a subsidiary of QVC....LOL Woman LOL

@Spurt    LOLOLOLOL   Things have changed everywhere.  Now they are asking me dumb questions when I go in like do you get along with people???  I said  Nope, I hate everyone.  Then I looked and said if you are going to ask me dumb questions I am going to give you dumb answers.   How about Do you feel there are too many hours in a day.  I said what????   I need about 6 more hours in each day.  I said ask me one more dumb question and I am walking out the door.   Jeeze!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
And that's why I shop with everyone from A-Z except the Q.....terrible CS.... terrible delivery

@jlrbr   If you ever decide to buy and have issues contact the social team here.  They are the best and always resolved any issues I have had which isn't many. 

Valued Contributor
Thank you. I miss a few of the items I once bought on a regular basis. Delivery, for me, has gotten horrendous. But again, there are a few items I miss.
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC TROUBLE

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@ahoymate wrote:

Took me 2 days to get someone at QVC to fix their system so it would take my CC. No one is there to help besides customer service & they have ZERO  power.  You can't speak with supervisor, they have to send an email to "them" and in 2 DAYS you will get a response?!!!! 2 DAYS!! What world does QVC live in? They can't keep on with all the issues they have and compete in the market. I seldom ever purchase.

Finally, I contacted QVC Social Media team, via email, and asked who can help me place an order?They sent an email saying finance will call me. Which they immediately did and fixed the issue!! But 2 days to fix this problem? Again, what world is QVC in? 

@ahoymate 

This may help you feel a little better....it took me 2 months and 4 phone calls to my medical insurance carrier to fix the house number on my mailing address that they entered incorrectly when taking my application....Woman Frustrated  Maybe they are a subsidiary of QVC....LOL Woman LOL

@Spurt    LOLOLOLOL   Things have changed everywhere.  Now they are asking me dumb questions when I go in like do you get along with people???  I said  Nope, I hate everyone.  Then I looked and said if you are going to ask me dumb questions I am going to give you dumb answers.   How about Do you feel there are too many hours in a day.  I said what????   I need about 6 more hours in each day.  I said ask me one more dumb question and I am walking out the door.   Jeeze!!! 

@BalletBabe 

LOL!!!!  OMG!!!!  Was it your annual physical where they asked these questions?  I didn't get those type of questions, but I heard about them, maybe my doctor also thought they were stupid and didn't bother to ask since she has been seeing me for a long time, knows me well,  and didn't want to appear like an idiot---LOL!!! But my physical did include a quick memory test...SMH!!!!  And you know who is behind all this don't you.....AARP and the insurance companies, and pharmaceuticals so they can make money by putting people on HARMFUL psychological meds that they dont need....I guess they want everyone to be ZOMBIES....Some people do need mental health help.....but the rest of us that dont have a problem shouldn't be harassed .....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@ahoymate wrote:

@ahoymate 

@BalletBabe 

LOL!!!!  OMG!!!!  Was it your annual physical where they asked these questions?  I didn't get those type of questions, but I heard about them, maybe my doctor also thought they were stupid and didn't bother to ask since she has been seeing me for a long time, knows me well,  and didn't want to appear like an idiot---LOL!!! But my physical did include a quick memory test...SMH!!!!  And you know who is behind all this don't you.....AARP and the insurance companies, and pharmaceuticals so they can make money by putting people on HARMFUL psychological meds that they dont need....I guess they want everyone to be ZOMBIES....Some people do need mental health help.....but the rest of us that dont have a problem shouldn't be harassed .....

@Spurt   Yep annual Physical.   Your right they are pill pushers, but see the more you take, the more they have to see you.  I say I am healthy leave me alone. You are so right  AARP is all about $$$$$.  I will seriously walk out if they ask  me one more dumb question. I have been seeing this Dr. for 7 years.  It is not like I am a new.  I wish I had a camera when I said nope, I hate everyone.   Bwah ahahahahahahahah  When they asked if I thought there were too many hours in each day, I should have said nope I need about 10 more hours in each day, so that I can spend more time on the QVC forums.   Bwah ahahahahahah

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@ahoymate wrote:

@ahoymate 

@BalletBabe 

@Spurt   Yep annual Physical.   Your right they are pill pushers, but see the more you take, the more they have to see you.  I say I am healthy leave me alone. You are so right  AARP is all about $$$$$.  I will seriously walk out if they ask  me one more dumb question. I have been seeing this Dr. for 7 years.  It is not like I am a new.  I wish I had a camera when I said nope, I hate everyone.   Bwah ahahahahahahahah  When they asked if I thought there were too many hours in each day, I should have said nope I need about 10 more hours in each day, so that I can spend more time on the QVC forums.   Bwah ahahahahahah

@BalletBabe 

🤣 🤣 🤣

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Memberinnj wrote:

I placed orders for Barefoot Dreams items, one was supposed to be delivered today, one tomorrow and the last two on Saturday, none have even shipped yet. Calling cs gets you no place, they just keep saying there is nothing we can do, there's something I can do.....shop elsewhere from now on. I have received items that clearly have been used and items that are defective, what happened to quality?????

When you say used, I have always wondered where do these slippers, socks and shoes go thatt the hosts and models have on??  I see JT and others in bare feet grosses me out.  I sure would not want those shoes but I bet they are sold to someone.  ugh

I have also wondered about the clothes that they are wearing..

Honored Contributor

@queen75 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Memberinnj wrote:

I have also wondered about the clothes that they are wearing..

@queen75  @Memberinnj

USED items are only supposed to be sold as AS IS items which can be customer returns, samples, on-air displays, and discontinued items....... (But customer returns are NOT supposed to be sent out on new purchases...and you should be able to contact CS and get a full refund including shipping)