Trusted Contributor

Is QVC in trouble? Their t shipping has become horrible, reruns in the late hours and lack lucstre items.  I have been shopping with the Q for awhile, although I don't watch that much. Actually I will record shows of interest and fast forward through items I am not interested in.  Lately, it has been the entire programs.  What i ordered a couple of months ago still have not arrived and I cannot cancel them. Customer service doesn't have answers.  In the past I have purchased items for Christmas, with the shipping issues I will now use Amazon or Macy"s.

I am truly sorry to see this downhill issue in product and service and hope the Q gets it together.

Honored Contributor

All of my overdue orders except for one waitlist, shipped today.  The only orders I have outstanding  are those placed yesterday and today.  You'll notice the complaints are way down this evening.  Last night when I signed on, the first 5 posts were complaints about shipping.

@Calcgirl.  What did you order that's 2 months overdue?  Very unusual.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

All of my overdue orders except for one waitlist, shipped today.  The only orders I have outstanding  are those placed yesterday and today.  You'll notice the complaints are way down this evening.  Last night when I signed on, the first 5 posts were complaints about shipping.

@Calcgirl.  What did you order that's 2 months overdue?  Very unusual.

Shoes.

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl.  Are they on backorder?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

What is the item number?  Custom shoes take 2 months Woman LOL

Contributor

I think QVC needs a massive shake up.  They are no where near as interesting as they once were.  At this time of year they can just rerun last years Christmas shows because it's all that stuff you put in the loo, gift bags and same old stuff.  Their clothing prices are no longer competitive, I can't believe anyone with a brain pays the food prices, the shoes are old lady ugly and for me this year has been all about Valerie Parr Hill. She's the only reason I shop QVC now.  Let;s have a lot more new items, better pricing, faster shipping and a whole fresh approach to programming.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC TROUBLE

[ Edited ]

@twoflaglady wrote:

I think QVC needs a massive shake up.  They are no where near as interesting as they once were.  At this time of year they can just rerun last years Christmas shows because it's all that stuff you put in the loo, gift bags and same old stuff.  Their clothing prices are no longer competitive, I can't believe anyone with a brain pays the food prices, the shoes are old lady ugly and for me this year has been all about Valerie Parr Hill. She's the only reason I shop QVC now.  Let;s have a lot more new items, better pricing, faster shipping and a whole fresh approach to programming.

@twoflaglady   I don't think any of us will live long enough to see major changes. Unfortunately, QVC will be long gone by then, too. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think they are in trouble, I just think they have so many orders that they are having difficulty filling them all in a timely fashion. If they have melt downs online when they offer Free S&H you can only imagine. The thing IMO that the Q has going for them is that long time customers trust the Q to make things right when they don't go right. I'm always emailing them lately about returns, especially when the items are expensive that I am returning. I just got an email this morning that the items I returned Monday last week are in their posession and I got my refund. It took nine days.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC TROUBLE

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

I don't think they are in trouble, I just think they have so many orders that they are having difficulty filling them all in a timely fashion. If they have melt downs online when they offer Free S&H you can only imagine. The thing IMO that the Q has going for them is that long time customers trust the Q to make things right when they don't go right. I'm always emailing them lately about returns, especially when the items are expensive that I am returning. I just got an email this morning that the items I returned Monday last week are in their posession and I got my refund. It took nine days.

@blackhole99   From what I understood from the reports, shipping/filling orders was only one issue of many. They're losing viewers, fashion and jewelry sales are low, etc. 

Contributor

I have been with QVC since the 1980's and the decline cannot be ignored.  It's really sad.  Quality is very poor and pricing way too high!  I have had to return more items than ever before because they are so disappointing.  Shipping is horrific.  I had one order some months back that after 3 weeks, I called customer service and they credited me immediately.  I never did receive the items.  Had I not contacted them, would they ever have contacted me?  I doubt it.  I do believe there is a connection with the showing of reruns overnight to the problems they are having.  Lots of upset customers equals loss in sales.