Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Surprise at Midnight (6/25/2015)

I'm waiting for the Gift Card promotion. I hope they do it again soon.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@milly1 wrote:

Another easy pay day.  I suspect the new shipping policies are affecting their sales.  Now if they did something about shipping items together for one shipping charge that would excite me.

I look for that "gift" when I do online shopping!  I do think that the Q is way behind in "thanking" its customers.  I just received a 20 percent off from HSN....definitely a good promotional tool. 

Edited to remove "the ball"...when I reread my post, I  did not know what "behind the ball" really meant!  Yikes.....trying to do too many things at the same time!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think these Easy Pay promotions must be very successful, which is why they keep repeating them and keep doing those "flash Easy Pay" chunks of time.

Time will tell in the quarterly sales report next quarter.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Easy Pay is nice, but I'd really appreciate an actual sale.

Honored Contributor

*yawn* I like how they act like they are being oh so generous to their customers. Give me a break. The only good thing QVC ever does for its' customers are the gift cards where if buy $100 gc you get a $25 gc. The rest does nothing but benefit them.

I am constantly getting 20% off or free shipping codes for HSN and Evine. I also use to buy more makeup from QVC but these days, I buy it elsewhere where I get % off and those beauty TSVs that use to reel me in on occasion no longer do because they are higher priced now and then with the whole shipping no longer being refunded, I don't want to risk it.

Esteemed Contributor

It's sad when the Q customer and the Q considers an Easy Pay day as a grand thank you to its customers. Buy One Get One Free, now that's a thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

I clicked on the link on the home page to their "special selection" with free shipping, to see what home category items might have free shipping. 

I see the same unaired furniture items and vacuums. 

Oh, and this:

Halloween Mask with Hat and Hair by Mario Chiodo - H88523

I can hardly contain myself. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I clicked on the link on the home page to their "special selection" with free shipping, to see what home category items might have free shipping. 

I see the same unaired furniture items and vacuums. 

Oh, and this:

Halloween Mask with Hat and Hair by Mario Chiodo - H88523

I can hardly contain myself. 

OKay what the HECK is this???

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

HAHA I am watching the Laura Geller show for a minute and they said they are calling today "Thank Q Day" because they are offering everything on easy pay. Does ANYONE else find the hilarity in the name of the day (double meaning) and only offering easy pay as "our" thank you-oh I mean our "thank Q"??.

No matter how you try to spin in it, QVC, it doesn't negate the fact that you rarely ever offer us a true discount that we can use on anything of our choice. Now THAT would be a true "Thank Q" to your customers.

Honored Contributor

Evine Live has easy pay every day, there's no reason the Q can't give it's customers the same.