Super Contributor
I ordered some Barbara Bixby earrings on August 5. Not here yet. Tracking not even updated. Since then, I have ordered, and received, the following: From Josie Maran.com: two body butters, free shipping in 4 days From Amazon.com: Spin mop, free shipping, three days From Jackson Galaxy.com: cat products, $4.95 shipping, three days From ShopHQ: Tanzanite ring, 5.95 shipping, 6 ezpays, 4 days. QVC: $7.95 shipping no ezpay, 9 days and counting. The only thing I order from them is Barbara Bixby. But really!!! Ridiculous! Sorry so hard to read.....Q doesn't like iPads either.
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Super Slow Shipping!!!

I've had good luck of late. Much faster than HSN, though occasionally jewelry is a bit slow.

Super Contributor

I'm not seeing a delay , but they just sent me a box of Tachta facial cleanser ( glass bottles ) in a small , well-packaged box , placed in a plastic bag they use for clothing . Running out of boxes that day ...? Anyway , I was stunned the glass hadn't broken .
Esteemed Contributor

I find that jewelry seems to take the longest to receive and returned...the rest of the items are touch and go...some fast...some slow...I am guessing it depends on what warehouse they come out of...its frustrating for sure...

however...I ordered some long sleeve tops, from Blair, on the 5th of August...and I just received an e-mail saying it was shipped....yesterday...the 16th....and I know it will be several more days before it arrives to my home...

Super Contributor

I have about 6 items " in process " now for the 3rd day . Summer vacations in shipping dept. , so short staff .?
Occasional Contributor

I've been waiting since Aug 5 for my product. Got a card from UPS saying they can't find my house! Same house they've been delivering products to me for the last several years! They want me to drive about 26 miles to pick up my product. Complained to UPS about delivery; got a rote reply that any problems with delivery must be addressed by the supplier. Wrote to QVC and got a reply that I have to work that with UPS! Tried to explain to QVC that UPS has a very poor/nonexistent process to report a problem on their part; got the same rote reply. Not happy and not interested in future ordering even though I've been a strong customer for decades.

Respected Contributor

Depends on if it's drop shipped or not. I'm not sure all they are all that efficient. Amazon and HSN are the same way. I've waited a month for stuff on Amazon and miraculously it shipped when I tried to cancel. Amazingly the TSV for yesterday was shipped early this morning. LOL There will be people that complain that they didn't have a chance to cancel.

Another weird thing I've been getting from Amazon's smart post is that it's out for delivery, sometimes up to 4 days.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

I haven't ever waited that long for deliveries, so maybe it depends upon where you live. I get packages in NY and FL.

Respected Contributor

On 8/18/2014 millieshops said:

I haven't ever waited that long for deliveries, so maybe it depends upon where you live. I get packages in NY and FL.

I hadn't either, this is something that has started in the last few +months.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I agree with you and this is getting frustrating! I placed an order 5 days ago and today's tracking tells me ""In transit to UPS shipping"" Seriously? I don't understand why it takes 2 weeks to get an item especially with these inflated shipping fees!

QVC is the Slowest!!