New Contributor

QVC Suggestions For Quality Value & Conveinence

I usually watch QVC on the weekend. However, the novelty is wearing off. Once the class of shopping at home tv, it has become a recycable wasteland ad naseum of skype pitchmen offering the lower rated products as if they were doing you a favor. The presentations are way too long and that becomes a turn off, especially with food and kitchen appliances. QVC goes right along with it by not posting the poor ratings of the some of these products. Only time ratings are posted are when they are top rated.  More often than not the Quality is lacking. The Value is not a bargain.The Conveinence does not exist if you have to return the product.  If I were a host, I would not want to associate my name with a product that has an under 4 rating.

As for ITKWD, this program needs Stacey back. The chemistry with David  was real and she is down to earth, not gushing in over excitement who they have now. I guess the suits in programming at QVC have not watched the broadcasts over the last year. It sometimes looks like David is running on fumes in last hour of the show.  

QVC programming desparatley needs a B-12 shot.

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC Suggestions For Quality Value & Conveinence

@Gronkybear wrote:

If I were a host, I would not want to associate my name with a product that has an under 4 rating.

---------------------

The hosts have no control of what QVC wants them to sell.  They are employees,  nothing else.  You do as QVC wants and if you if don't follow policy then you will be replaced with someone who will.  Including hosts.  

But I agree, QVC has become stale and monotonous.  

Honored Contributor

@Gronkybear The spell check function is your friend. It's the symbol ABC with the check mark under it.

Esteemed Contributor

Jeez, was that really necessary????

Honored Contributor

@Gronkybear   This is the second post you've written saying pretty much the same thing.  You need to get over the fact that Stacy is gone.  We don't know the reason she was chosen but she, for sure, is not coming back. 

Your statements are not going to a darn thing to rehab QVC.  Nobody reads these comments except your fellow customers.  If you have complaints or suggestions for improvement, you should direct the to the executive offices.  There's a brand-new Qurate CEO in place now.  Perhaps you could get his attention. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Gronkybear @It sounds like you're genuinely unhappy with QVC. I'm not going down the proverbial "change the channel..." road. Instead, acknowledge your frustration. Yes, QVC has changed, but so has the time that we live in. I especially miss my Sunday's watching ITKWD. So many unique gadgets, Cookbook Corner, cookware, live demonstrations, cooking tips and tricks, etc. I guess these are just a thing of the past. I always think of that lyric, "these times they are changing". Sad, but true. If I could hit the rewind button in the way things are presented, I would. As another favorite lyric says, "roll with the changes".