Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Social Team no longer helping with refunds?

@CalminHeart if you look on the homepage or bottom of the forums page there is a link titled: Easy Returns & Free Exchanges. Click that and it will explain how it works

Respected Contributor

I had a CIJ item that was received broken and have been working on getting a replacement since July. I've chatted with the Live Chat and, even though the issue is still not settled and refunds not posted, I feel they have been extremely helpful. It takes time, not like an Amazon return, but at least they're working on the problem. You might try that, when I've contacted them, there's never been much of a wait. Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom     It's not easy if there is no label enclosed and if for some reason you don't have a printer or in cases like mine where my printer acts up and won't print.  

if the Q is trying to save money by not including a return label, then they should use the QR code method which most companies are now using.  You can take the email containing the QR code with the package or the post office or UPS store if that is the case, and the post office/UPS scans the code and a label automatically prints and is attached to the package. Voila.  You can also take a picture of the QR code and that works too.

I have received packages where the packing slip is in tge package but the return label has been removed.  This sounds to me like returns are being discourage especially on sale priced items.  At least that is my experience 

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor    You have to wonder why that's been implemented.  At least I do wonder

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@DJs mom     It's not easy if there is no label enclosed and if for some reason you don't have a printer or in cases like mine where my printer acts up and won't print.  

if the Q is trying to save money by not including a return label, then they should use the QR code method which most companies are now using.  You can take the email containing the QR code with the package or the post office or UPS store if that is the case, and the post office/UPS scans the code and a label automatically prints and is attached to the package. Voila.  You can also take a picture of the QR code and that works too.

I have received packages where the packing slip is in tge package but the return label has been removed.  This sounds to me like returns are being discourage especially on sale priced items.  At least that is my experience 

@Teddixat I have no idea why you posted this to me, but I was just answering @CalminHeart question re explaining the easy returns process.

Esteemed Contributor

I was charged for an item I ordered on 10/1/22, paid my bill.  I had to returned the item, defective and QVC cannot give me refund, because they cannot show on their end, that I was charged. They are having problems on their end, so we pay on our end and no record until they can see our charge. 

I see it on my computer in my account and it was paid.

QVC like companies are getting so bad.  I can only guess people are getting hired that don't know how to do the job.

It was on my last bill paid in full on EP.  Thank goodness is was not for a huge amount.

I do not order much on the Q anymore because it's horrible.

Just a few items I really needed.

The amount is only 3.35, but I want it taken off before next billing.  Told me to wait until next week.  Was told I wasn't charge and I see it right on my account billing.