Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Should Get a Refund for the new Website Design!

[ Edited ]

Well, they were going to return it for a refund until they realized they had to pay return shipping...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

click on the deals  at the top and you can then see them 

Super Contributor

go to the top were it says' shop QVC TV ' then scroll sown to schedule

Honored Contributor

@liver bird wrote:

go to the top were it says' shop QVC TV ' then scroll sown to schedule

That link stopped being a drop down for me in Chrome weeks ago. I reported it numeous times, but nada... Not to worry. I know how to get to the schedule, such as it is.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Azzaro

I'm curious.  When you started to post, did you enter words into the title box and clicked on a title when it appeared or did you search for a particular thread to add to?

Sometimes new posters click on old titles without meaning to and I was wondering if that is what happened here.  Not that you are at fault or anything like that.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@cosmic1

I have trouble with mobile too (I have an iPhone 5). Sometimes I can bring up the entire website using Safari and sometimes even if I use the same browser it brings up the app version instead. I have no idea why.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I think that the constant "redesigns" are to keep their IT employees working.  It's not just here, but on practically ever website I'm on for any length of time.  eBay is another one that just redesigned their app and it's awful.  The old one worked far better.  Same here. While I've gotten used to this one, the old format was good and I didn't see the need for wide-sweeping (and often not as good) changes.....

But the IT people are employed and that's good.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Azzaro

I'm curious.  When you started to post, did you enter words into the title box and clicked on a title when it appeared or did you search for a particular thread to add to?

Sometimes new posters click on old titles without meaning to and I was wondering if that is what happened here.  Not that you are at fault or anything like that.

I don't see anything wrong with intentionally reviving an old thread like that if the message still applies. (and this topic is certainly still applicable)

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Azzaro

I don't see anything wrong with intentionally reviving an old thread like that if the message still applies. (and this topic is certainly still applicable)

Hi @wildcat fan

No, I don't either.  That's why I asked.  Lots of comments are always being made about old posts coming back so I thought I'd see if my theory about someone clicking on an auto-fill subject was correct.   No judgment either way.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Super Contributor

My QUOTE button has stopped working. And I can't bring up change in font, colors, or bolding, or emoties, either. I hope that @Keyai can help fix the problem !