Super Contributor

Re: QVC Should Get a Refund for the new Website Design!

QVC you are so quick to erase what you feel is not appealing.... well then how about you poof the new design and that awful, weak new TSV song its so bad that the host's dont even know when to talk

Honored Contributor

One thing I noticed is the quality of the videos/live feed is much, much better finally in the 2015's

The rest meh,

Super Contributor

Honestly? The changes are so minor. I do not get all the anx about this....
Respected Contributor

Previously I was able to scroll smoothly and fast. Now the process is so jerky and slow, I don't have the patience to look at the items...
Occasional Contributor

I totally agree. They must have gotten a good deal on the website program. They need to return it and see how that goes. I don't watch it much anymore. Had return too many items so I really think it over before ordering. Just bored tonight so thought I would check out what they are up to. No good obviously sorry to say.
Not applicable

Amen! Hate it. Back button doesn't take you where you last were. Instead takes you back to the beginning of the page. The search box often doesn't show up on the page where you are. I had to keep going back to the beginning of the category to search. What a hodge podge and user unfriendly!

I don't like the upgrade at all. Every time I want to look at a category when I scroll it skips. Very frustrating. Q please fix. I don't have anything but phone or iPad to shop and now I don't want to even go on your website. It's a shame.
Not applicable

I think the New Web Site is terrible...The colors are drab and to much Red coloring.. Hard to navigate...They must have gone to a "New", "New" WebMaster to get such a shabby Site...The WebMaster must be in training....I have never seen a Company of QVC's status have such a poor site to see and navigate thru...I will watch on TV or take my business elsewhere...Sorry to say...

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm with you. I hate the new layout! I find myself looking all over the page trying to find things that were so simple to find before. Today I can't even find the specials they have between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. I don't have the time or desire to go on a scavenger hunt! This is ridiculous. I wish they would change it back, it was so much easier to navigate before the change. Hopefully they are reading these reviews. I'm guessing whoever came up with this layout must be new at this.

Respected Contributor

The mobile app is terrible and full of bugs. It always tells me that my cart is empty and I am not looking at that. I get session ended errrors when I log in. Forget writing a review from the mobile app -- that never works. Things mysteriously open and stay open, blocking access to the site. They really hosed up the mobile piece of the upgrade. I use an iphone.