Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Should Get a Refund for the new Website Design!

On 4/6/2015 cjmcp said:

The new website design is a classic case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". No point to any of the changes.

Except that people have been complaining forever for change, apparently it's not the change they want. Everyone's never going to be happy. Amazon boards are even worse, even when something people ask for happens, it's not what 'they' wanted. I find this one a lot easier to adapt to then the last update.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
New Contributor

Where is the NEW ARRIVALS under kitchen and other catagories? I really miss checking for the new products under each area. The fonts are difficult to read. Who cares whats TRENDING?? We would like to be able to find the info quickly and easily. What a mess!!!!! Please put it back!! The old format was 500% better!!!!

Super Contributor

On 4/6/2015 cookie2014 said:

Where is the NEW ARRIVALS under kitchen and other catagories? I really miss checking for the new products under each area. The fonts are difficult to read. Who cares whats TRENDING?? We would like to be able to find the info quickly and easily. What a mess!!!!! Please put it back!! The old format was 500% better!!!!

You need to click on New Arrivals, and then look for Kitchen and Food, rather than clicking on Kitchen and Food under categories and then looking for New Arrivals.

Or click the big red Q (top left of any page) and that takes you to the home page, which also has a New Arrivals link.

I just ignore the Trending tab. I'm sure they don't expect us all to find everything useful.

Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 debc said:
On 4/6/2015 cjmcp said:

The new website design is a classic case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". No point to any of the changes.

Except that people have been complaining forever for change, apparently it's not the change they want. Everyone's never going to be happy. Amazon boards are even worse, even when something people ask for happens, it's not what 'they' wanted. I find this one a lot easier to adapt to then the last update.

I honestly haven't really read anyone asking for a change to the website per se- what I have seen is people asking for certain things to be fixed on the website, like how sometimes you needed to log in twice or it would kick you off after awhile and you need to sign back in, or the forums were having issues, or you couldn't see your past purchases, etc

Super Contributor

On 4/5/2015 debc said:
On 4/4/2015 ECBG said:

{#emotions_dlg.crying} We didn't need an upgrade! What we got was a DOWNgrade!

We? Not me, the more I use it the more I like it. Many things are easier to find now. If people would just play around a little instead of refusing to learn it they'd probably be happier.

I'm pretty sure since a lot of posters do nothing but complain here (not directed at you ECBG) this board is not the people they're trying to make happy.

They provide a free board, and if you read enough posts here, no one actually buys anything, or they're going to quit because something doesn't come in red. They've all been here 20 years, spent thousands of dollars, blah blah blah.

So true, lol!!
New Contributor

Why fix something that's not broken? I hate HSN's new web site. I can't find anything like I use to be able too. I hope QVC doesn't screw up this web site and more. I hate that I can't see the videos anymore or most of the time. You should fix the videos so we can see them.

Contributor

I couldn't agree more. I work in IT and this new design is terrible. The pages take forever to load on my iPad when there a lot of graphics. It's obvious they did not do any performance testing on this new website
Not applicable

Your new site layout is awful. Can't find anything, very difficult to use. Definitely not user friendly. I'm out of here.

Honored Contributor

It's easy to navigate, it's just all in one drop down. No biggie.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

It's Awful! Should have left it alone.