Not applicable

Re: QVC Should Get a Refund for the new Website Design!

Where is the schedule? I can't find anything!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/4/2015 cjdw said:

Where did the 'as is' and clearance option go?? Are they here and I just missed seeing them?

{#emotions_dlg.mad}

At top right of your screen, click DEALS. You'll see CLEARANCE. When you're on the clearance screen, scroll down and you'll see AS IS on the bottom left of the menu choices.
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/4/2015 billi said: Where is the schedule? I can't find anything!
Click on the big Q at the top left of the screen. You'll see the Program Guide there on the homepage.
Honored Contributor

Like I said in another thread (in my best Chandler Bing voice) - Could this website BE any slower?

They will probably get it together, but my observation is that every time they 'fix' things or 'update' things not only do they get wonkier but they seem to go back in time with the design.

Trusted Contributor

Ah yes-- they move parts around but then parts that used to work-- like searching for previous orders-- suddenly have service unavailable. Growl.
Super Contributor

This new website is annoying...please have the web designer tweek it! It is difficult to maneuver, I don't care for it at all! Hate to keep clicking to pages that I did not have to 'click' before. Terrible layout and design!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 4/4/2015 ECBG said:

{#emotions_dlg.crying} We didn't need an upgrade! What we got was a DOWNgrade!

We? Not me, the more I use it the more I like it. Many things are easier to find now. If people would just play around a little instead of refusing to learn it they'd probably be happier.

I'm pretty sure since a lot of posters do nothing but complain here (not directed at you ECBG) this board is not the people they're trying to make happy.

They provide a free board, and if you read enough posts here, no one actually buys anything, or they're going to quit because something doesn't come in red. They've all been here 20 years, spent thousands of dollars, blah blah blah.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Contributor

I depend on those product videos! As of today they are ALL gone. What's with that? I too think the site is difficult to navigate.

Respected Contributor

On 4/5/2015 poodleperson said:

I depend on those product videos! As of today they are ALL gone. What's with that? I too think the site is difficult to navigate.

There still there for me?

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Frequent Contributor

The new website design is a classic case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". No point to any of the changes.