Valued Contributor

QVC Should Get a Refund for the new Website Design!

They need a refund on their website "upgrade." Maybe if they change it back within 30 days they'll get their money back ;o) Product videos are gone, or don't work. Some product photos are missing. I can't find anything. It doesn't keep me signed in as I switch from order status to wish list or to the forums. I have to re-enter my password every time I switch pages. The fonts and page layouts look TERRIBLE -- what's with all the blank white space? Most pages look like they were typed on an electric typewriter! Take a look at HSN.com and notice the vibrant full-color graphics. I never thought I'd say this, but the HSN page looks so much more professional and engaging! Sorry for the negative, but QVC can and should do better. This new design does not represent them as industry leaders.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Should Get a Refund for the new Website Design!

I agree, at least put it back the way it was.

Super Contributor

It works fine for me. I don't have as many sign-ins as before the re-design, I can find everything, my videos work better than before and I haven't seen any of that "white space".

I can't remember ever liking any website's interface change before (and I've really hated some changes, including on QVC in the past) but I don't have any complaints about this new design.

Esteemed Contributor

I see the excess white space on my iPad. I've also had problems with some videos, and some pages take a long time to load--especially ones with lots of graphics. I've also had to sign in more often since the re-design.
Honored Contributor

It seems rather generic to me. I keep thinking I'm on Target's website because of the red bar and red q in the lefthand corner which I keep thinking is a red bullseye. Not sure why since I don't even shop on target.com!
Honored Contributor

I just tried to click on a couple of red arrows on the home page (the arrow under the host pictures suggesting you view the host picks). Either nothing happens, or it takes you the the Meet the Hosts page. QVC seems to have the most inept IT people I have ever encountered. Seems like there's always something wrong here. I don't see anything near like these problems on other shopping sites.

Esteemed Contributor

It is a nightmare - you click and nothing happens - or you go where you didn't request. I've had to bookmark certain screens because I got there once - but can't find it again easily.

But it's okay - I'm about done with the Q anyway - quality is down - prices are up - so I just cancelled an auto delivery item and will write a check/mail to get rid of 2 ez-pays.

(and can't stand Isaac and the Jane and Pat silly do-o.....tired of some of them/products don't change much)

Honored Contributor

We didn't need an upgrade! What we got was a DOWNgrade!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The new site isn't very 2015. However, it's not difficult to use. I don't really care how they set it up if it works when I want it to.

Contributor

Where did the 'as is' and clearance option go?? Are they here and I just missed seeing them?